NextGen Leads for Medicare ..?

Had a referral call today. She was basically like, "Ok, what do you do? What's your spiel?"

I simply asked her how can I help? What made you call?

She's "happy with her plan" and healthy - I probed a bit, why happy with it... It's plan G - cost 115/mo and she's 73.

So you must have changed recently? Yes, about 2 yrs ago.

Told her that all sounds awesome - keep it. Don't change. Price is great. Call me in a year or two when the price goes up.

Tickler file...

No pitch? You're not going to slam something different at me?

No.

Whole conversation fewer than 6 minutes. I'll sell her one day.

She called because 2 different neighbors said "call this guy."

Cool. He got back ... I was asking what the filters were, the age range, do they already have part A / B, etc ... some leads are live transfers ... that get's pricey quick ... the thing about Medicare that is "challenging" is that ya get a line on someone T65 ... then they don't go into Medicare until age 70 ... or 66 - 69, etc. ... had one gent get with us 5 years and 2 mos. after meeting with him ... that's the record ...

if they could pass underwriting I would jest keep getting lower G rates Im talking about the unhealthy with rates up nearing thew $400's

My father showed me his plan F anthem premium increase yesterday . Went from $450 a month to $505 . His silver script went from $32 a month to $57 a month . He’s near 90 and no health issues . He’s been an anthem / blue cross customer for over 65 straight yrs . He refuses to switch .

You need to get it into his head to switch while he can ... I know you've tried ... maybe get him on here and all us loud mouths can maybe reach him ..?

You need to get it into his head to switch while he can ... I know you've tried ... maybe get him on here and all us loud mouths can maybe reach him ..?
Why? If he knows the facts and is satisfied with what he has for whatever reason, he deserves to have his opinion respected. It is his money and he is entitled to spend it however he cooses. When you are paying his bills, then you have the right to hound him over it but not before.

BTW ... I gotta ask ... what could you get his rate down to ... and can he switch at 90 ..? never wrote anyone near that age ... I get that he is healthy ...

BTW ... I gotta ask ... what could you get his rate down to ... and can he switch at 90 ..? never wrote anyone near that age ... I get that he is healthy ...

Never even looked . He’s Rich and price doesn’t matter to him . He loves Blue cross and will never move . All he knows he pays zero for everything. .

Why? If he knows the facts and is satisfied with what he has for whatever reason, he deserves to have his opinion respected. It is his money and he is entitled to spend it however he cooses. When you are paying his bills, then you have the right to hound him over it but not before.
Is there a polite way to say STFU? Don't tell me what to say? Look, I have no skin in the game awite ... just a shame if he can save money not to do so while he can.

Back