NextGen Leads for Medicare ..?

I totally get it. And referrals are important, but ... I don't know of any agency that can float on them alone ..? Indefinitely ...?
Have you considered events?

Last edited:
I know the comp. isn't squat compared to moving them into an MA but when my time comes ... I'm go'n to a high ded. plan G ...

Is it your car ..? All kidding aside ... I mean good store front helps ... don't get me wrong, I am NOT a lead pimp. My point is, in order to scale up, some serious marketing will be involved ..? I know I guy with 2000 Ytube videos ... it all takes time / money ...

Last edited:
Reactions: DS4
I know the comp. isn't squat compared to moving them into an MA but when my time comes ... I'm go'n to a high ded. plan G ...

if they could pass underwriting I would jest keep getting lower G rates Im talking about the unhealthy with rates up nearing thew $400's

BTW, those nextgenleads people are B's ... I tried to prequal them with a few reasonable questions ... doesn't email me back ... yep, generate my own ...

if they could pass underwriting I would jest keep getting lower G rates Im talking about the unhealthy with rates up nearing thew $400's
Just wondering ... so 400$ a mo. for a plan G ... aged in at 65 and they are 73 now? I'm thinking older ..?

Last edited:
Back