No B.S yearly income

Espn0830

Ok so what’s your no B.S yearly income. Gross and net if you chose to say? The reason I ask is for newer agents that chose to join what should they strive for ? I understand a lot of factors come to play when accounting for a yearly income so just simplify it. Also yes hard work plays a factor too so on average what do you plan to make per year and how much experience do you have ?

money-icegif-17.gif

Ok so what’s your no B.S yearly income. Gross and net if you chose to say? The reason I ask is for newer agents that chose to join what should they strive for ? I understand a lot of factors come to play when accounting for a yearly income so just simplify it. Also yes hard work plays a factor too so on average what do you plan to make per year and how much experience do you have ?
Do you really expect total strangers to reveal that info on an open public forum?

Do you really expect total strangers to reveal that info on an open public forum?
Yeah just ball bark, I’m not asking anyone to disclose taxes or anything just give more information to what’s realistic in final expense.

Very interested in this one. Following

90% plus of agents fail their first 2 yrs . So what’s honestly realistic is going broke and zero . The truth is few ins agents just like all sales jobs do what’s necessary to win . You got to come in the insurance profession with some money to live on and buy leads . Sure you’ll see story’s of guys that did it with a few k . That’s far and few between . I recommend 4-6 months of living exp’s .Sure you can say if my backs against the wall I’m hungrier . This is sales . If you start getting desperate people sense commission breath and will not buy .

Ok to start with you $800-$1000 a week for leads . You need a dependable car and $100-$150 a week for gas . You need to work 9-7 5-6 days a week to start with . I’d recommend a successful mentor who still works some in the field you can ride with for 3-4 days . Then you can call him if necessary unlimited daily when your in the field asking questions . Even if you make less commission to start with that foundation is important. You’ll go threw many ups and downs to begin with . You’ll hear all the you tubers blasting you can make this or that . They override you and that’s their job to give you hope . If you give 100 guys a month hope and even 5 make it they’ll make millions in overrides a yr down the line . The 95 that don’t make it they still make massive overrides even though you failed . Managers make overrides on your gross rev’s and you get paid on net . I know guys that were doing $20 k premium a month that failed . Lead costs and chargebacks did them in . Ins just like any business has the POTENTIAL to make a lot of money .The only question will you be one of the few that does it ? You might not like what I said but it’s reality

Last edited:
Back