No B.S yearly income

You don't necessarily have to keep grinding with FE.

FE makes more on a sale upfront, so you can make a lot in a short period of time. Long-term, the renewals aren't as good. But guys who's have been doing FE 12 years can work a little and still make a lot. Several producers work 1 day a week and that's it; I guess that's a grind for some?

There's also the ability to recruit and build with FE. Lots of money in that. But that's a different thing. I'm talking as a producer.

I’d venture to say say there’s very very very very few fe agents making $100 k a yr in renewals . That would require about $1.3 million of constant renewal premium on the books . Several Fmo’s have told me CO’s tell them persistency at the 5 yr mkt is about 50% and looking at my book I agree .So that means to get to $100 k renewals in fe in 5 yrs requires writing $500 k a yr for 5 straight yrs which is near impossible. In 24 months I hit well north of $100k renewals in Medicare . But it required working like an animal and 90 plus days in a row from sept 2- dec 7 th . And the service work and retention activity’s 50 times harder than fe . The one big advantage about fe is you can sell like a machine and get very few service calls . It’s usually 1 and done till someone dies ( I find many beneficiary’s call the company ) . Plus to keep Medicare renewals takes constant engagement. But like this next week the renewals for the month it . I also know the agent could be cut out of Medicare so I keep my fe skills sharp

I’d venture to say say there’s very very very very few fe agents making $100 k a yr in renewals . That would require about $1.3 million of constant renewal premium on the books . Several Fmo’s have told me CO’s tell them persistency at the 5 yr mkt is about 50% and looking at my book I agree .So that means to get to $100 k renewals in fe in 5 yrs requires writing $500 k a yr for 5 straight yrs which is near impossible. In 24 months I hit well north of $100k renewals in Medicare . But it required working like an animal and 90 plus days in a row from sept 2- dec 7 th . And the service work and retention activity’s 50 times harder than fe . The one big advantage about fe is you can sell like a machine and get very few service calls . It’s usually 1 and done till someone dies ( I find many beneficiary’s call the company ) . Plus to keep Medicare renewals takes constant engagement. But like this next week the renewals for the month it . I also know the agent could be cut out of Medicare so I keep my fe skills sharp

I would change very few to none. Other than that I agree.

I still think the best Life and Health market to build renewals is the cancer market. Pays 15%+( I have seen as high as 25%) lifetime renewal. Pus the problem with the FE and Medicare markets are you are dealing with older people who die off on you. In the cancer market you can write a wide range of ages, many in their 30s and 40s. I have a good percentage of clients that have been on the books 20 years or more. I know several agents that retired with $100K renewal incomes, especially those that worked the payroll market.

I would change very few to none. Other than that I agree.

Jd what about those senior life telesales agent writing $800 k a yr with 10% renewals? Tell you what they’re snagging some former agents with the dream of recruiting using an easy app we’re “everyone gets approved”. A lot of koolaide being thrown around .

I still think the best Life and Health market to build renewals is the cancer market. Pays 15%+( I have seen as high as 25%) lifetime renewal. Pus the problem with the FE and Medicare markets are you are dealing with older people who die off on you. In the cancer market you can write a wide range of ages, many in their 30s and 40s. I have a good percentage of clients that have been on the books 20 years or more. I know several agents that retired with $100K renewal incomes, especially those that worked the payroll market.

Correct . I’ve had around 13 deaths in mapd this yr already . Fe to be honest many co’s don’t notify you and I Don’t pay attention.

Jd what about those senior life telesales agent writing $800 k a yr with 10% renewals? Tell you what they’re snagging some former agents with the dream of recruiting using an easy app we’re “everyone gets approved”. A lot of koolaide being thrown around .

I've heard the tales. :fibs:

Disability insurance pays 10-20% renewals for the first 10 years with most carriers if you produce.

Also younger people and most continually buy more as they make more.

Nice average annual premium too.

Back