No Green Card

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a client from Italy who has been in this country for 7 years and has no green card. Is there a carrier that will take him. No health issues.

You might be able to find a carrier that would take him without a social security # (i.e its not part of the application) but they are likely to decline every claim if they found out he was in the US illegally.

I cannot remember, but think American National does it-don't quote me-think they don't require a social...its been a while..but for status-I dont think he'll get coverage anywhere-if they find out he is illegally here..

it's cyclical. you can't get a checking account without a mailing address and a social and an id. you can't get a social without an id and you can't get an id without a social. my friend ran into that problem.

haha no it's actually his mom. she has a ssn but no id. her ss card got destroyed by water and he was trying to help her out by driving her around to get a new one but without an id they wouldn't give her one and when she got to the dmv to get an id they wouldn't give her that without an ssc

Back