No money for cremation...options?

If your person does not have money in the account when they pass and the family wants remains, beg for donations.

In the last year, I've seen two different groups of people begging on street corners with signs asking for money to pay for funerals. Usually a group of six or seven people on each corner of a busy intersection, carrying signs with photos. In both cases, the story was a child who died young.

Legit? Who knows. The second one seemed very similar to the first in terms of signs and they way they operated, but perhaps someone just learned.

People begging on street corners to pay for funerals. Work it into your next presentation!

'"I know you've seen those people on street corners, Mrs. Smith, and surely you don't want your loved ones to have to beg in the rain like those people when the time comes..."

I was going to see if I could google a few ideas for you, then caught myself. Last thing I need is a search history that includes "how to dispose of a body for free?"

I will say that here in PA, the hole in the woods things works anywhere but Philly and Pittsburgh.

LOL I don’t blame you at all. I think woods is gonna be the best option…hopefully no one finds the body.

In the US, you can release the body to the coroner for the state to dispose of the body. You actually only have to pay for services if you recover remains.

If your person does not have money in the account when they pass and the family wants remains, beg for donations.

I feel bad for people that couldn't afford the 3k to create someone, but the shell of a person is not the person.

Appreciate that info, thank you. I will relay to the family. I agree with you on that one.

Back