NonMedical Life Insurance

but NAA agents do not give this option......

You are right, STI. When I was with them :sad:, one morning on a conference call, my manager actually uttered these words, "Now when you get into the home, try Home Certain.....now, if that doesn't work, try Home Certain.....and that still doesn't work, come back again with Home Certain."

What Companies would you guys recommend? I havent put any thought into this subject but now have a guy who never knows where he'll be working from one day to the next and doesn't want to mess with the exam - says he has already tried and always has to cancel the appointment. He is a smoker and has mild hbp controlled with one med. ANy ideas? Thanks.

What Companies would you guys recommend? I havent put any thought into this subject but now have a guy who never knows where he'll be working from one day to the next and doesn't want to mess with the exam - says he has already tried and always has to cancel the appointment. He is a smoker and has mild hbp controlled with one med. ANy ideas? Thanks.

What is the age and amount. Its possible that an underwritten product might only require a non-med app, ie no paramed, no aps,

53 and the amount is low at least 100,000 to pay off mtg, kids are out of the house.

Look the first Underwriting guide I grabbed was Life Investors but there will be many more like this Age 51-60 Up to $100,000 is A NonMed when it comes to underwriting Medical Requirements. Grab you uderwriting guide and read it.

Thanks for the advice, i did look at the underwriting guides for the companies i'm appointed with and they all required parameds - AIG, American Natl, Banner, Fidelity Life Association, Genworth, ING, John Hancock, LBL, Met, Pru, Trans, West Coast, William Penn, US Life.

Also, it was at least $100,000 but preferably more. What about Old Mutual - any NAA folks out there with advice?

Thanks for the advice, i did look at the underwriting guides for the companies i'm appointed with and they all required parameds - AIG, American Natl, Banner, Fidelity Life Association, Genworth, ING, John Hancock, LBL, Met, Pru, Trans, West Coast, William Penn, US Life.

Also, it was at least $100,000 but preferably more. What about Old Mutual - any NAA folks out there with advice?

Well there are carriers that go up to 250K - 300K nonmed but the price to the clients is high. is there a reason they want nonmed...I personally hate needles pass out every time but When I compared fully underwritten product and nonmed it was a no brainer....Why do they want nonmed are do they have some condition they are trying to slide by the carrier, I would not recommend you help them hide something on the app.

apparently he has no control over his schedule and has had to cancel parameds in the past. maybe i should just refer him to an naa guy and be done with it

I remember reading about Direct Parameds (not the correct term) these are self employed individuals that have contracts to do paramed exams and they are self employed small business owners They have more flexability in there schedules and might do weekends appts if that might help.

Also You could refer him to naa but let me ask you, Do you know the rep you would be refering them to and are they any good at servicing clients if not, then why not get appointed and write him yourself if they are a worthy client, just an idea

Back