Noob question about JV

PaulNY

My background is in lead generation for the last 15 years. I currently send around 400 call transfers and 1200 leads daily to large insurance clients of which I get paid 1 time.
I wanted to explore the idea of partnering with an agency/agent and send some calls or leads their way for a piece of the commission residuals. There are different laws and regulations around this and a qualified attorney would have to formulate the structure, but I was curious if this is a common practice.

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate learning on these forums.

The agency can pay a second LLC a "marketing fee" so there is ways around that if that is the only issue.

My background is in lead generation for the last 15 years. I currently send around 400 call transfers and 1200 leads daily to large insurance clients of which I get paid 1 time.
I wanted to explore the idea of partnering with an agency/agent and send some calls or leads their way for a piece of the commission residuals. There are different laws and regulations around this and a qualified attorney would have to formulate the structure, but I was curious if this is a common practice.

You would need a Resident License in your Home State and Non-Resident licenses in the States that you would want to share commissions.

Take your Insurance License Test and get your Licenses and I have a deal for you.

You provide "quality" call transfers and leads daily to our Writing Agents. I'll give you 25% of the Monthly Premiums that are paid for the 1st 12 Months. 6 Month Advance and then As Earned months 7 thru 12.

Send me $1 Million in paid Annual Premium - I'll increase your Commission to 35%. $3 Million = 50%.

My # is below - call me Monday afternoon if interested.

Tom

Last edited:
The agency can pay a second LLC a "marketing fee" so there is ways around that if that is the only issue.

True. But how much would they pay?

If you can produce the amount of traffic you say - let's get you licensed in about 10 States to start. Test the concept.

It's easy Test.

JV?

Latest posts

Back