Norvax at it again!!!

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
Here we go again!

This morning I wanted to make a small change to the title of my Norvax website. Nothing major. From "Ohio Health Insurance Plans" to "Individual and Family Health Insurance Plans."

I emailed my request around 9:00 a.m. Wouldn't you know it...by 10:00 it was done. No charge. Damn them. I'm getting sick and tired of their professionalism, promptness and ease of doing business with them.

Even my personal rep they assigned to me is extremely responsive, friendly and knowledgible. She has spent more time with me than she should, often going the extra mile to make my job easier.

Sometimes I like to complain. But with Norvax, I have nothing to complain about. Damn them.

My name is Chumps From Oxford and I approved this post.

....I can only tell you that it's the most requested lead source with members....over time. Which means a lot since over time the bad ones are routed out and no longer requested.

Here is something to look at.
Follow this Norvax quote link to thru the Apply button.

Norvax - Broker Office

The UHC application has the agent information pre printed on the forms. Yet notice the Health Star Dental form by Solera.
No place for the agent information and the instructions are to fax it direct to the carrier. The agent get cut out of the sale!

Also, anytime you get a lead with the names all in lower case, 9-out of 10 they were not submitted by the client. One lady told me she gave her contact information so she could download a free TV show. Her contact was sold to many lead collection services to sell to us for someone not looking for insurance. I had her give me the site and it took me to a Benepath website.

I hope that Norvax does not do that to my leads. I assume they don't.

Interesting about lower case names.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By the way kdr...where have you been for the last few years? So much has changed. Obama is President now and I'm not kidding!

Last edited:
Norvax is a good outfit from a quote engine platform.

Form a lead standpoint I think they might be crooked.

I had a reverse IP address on 6 of their leads. All ended up at the same IP address.

What is funny there are only two companies that can do what they do. So they are locked in.
I would not be surprised if the end up doing the IT on a state based exchange.

Back