Study: How Long Does It Take to Rank in Google (Answer: Too Long)

I'm new to this forum and insurance period. Hired as agency producer to focus on all lines, but owner wants to laser focus on commercial. What online tools work more effectively to generate leads for commercial?

I am happy being #1 for Trumpcare Texas ..... Gay Life Insurance....biker life insurance...Trumpcare Rates....

Last edited:
Chumps SEO Masters LLC Inc. will put you top of page 7 for "BernieCare Life Insurance" for just $31.62 per month

Its a great deal, I highly recommend them

Thank you my South Carolina friend.

That $31.62 monthly special has been extended until the end of the year. And I'm throwing in a 250 free articles placed in several directories. Since the articles are identical, it helps you rank higher.

SEO Masters LLC
Columbia, SC.
Service Since 1965

It most certainly won't HELP your ranking, that's enough to decline right there.

Funny I do SEO full time and ranking plenty of sites for my own agency and have for 8 years and I don't think I've even heard the term sandbox come up since 2012 or so. Here it's being mentioned like it's totally common and everyone should fear the evil sandbox.

You have to be doing a lot wrong to get sandboxed. If there's even a hint of that possiblity (or history), run like hell. Putting up your own site correctly is so easy, and yes you should be writing or having written for you your own unique pages of content, 1000 word min.

I never understood the 1000 word minimum .. .why is that necessarily a good thing.. I do see good sites out there that post articles that WAY TOO LONG .. i'm sure they're doing it for SEO purposes .. It seems as if Google like it.. but that's not necessarily a good thing for the visitor..

I never understood the 1000 word minimum .. .why is that necessarily a good thing.. I do see good sites out there that post articles that WAY TOO LONG .. i'm sure they're doing it for SEO purposes .. It seems as if Google like it.. but that's not necessarily a good thing for the visitor..

That depends on who's writing the article. It could be 1000 words of amazing, edge-of-your-seat content that IS a good thing for the visitor.

Some approach SEO with methods of:

1. Do what Google wants to get ranked
2. Give value to the visitor

In that order.

I think you're giving too much credit to people. Most people don't read (why YT vids are so popular) and if they do start reading they never finish anyway.

Visitors = Revenue if done right. Sometimes it's about leading the horses to the water of content. Whether they drink the water or not is of no concern. Write great content, that's all you can do.

Drinking your CTA however, now THAT'S the goal.

There are many things that go into your overall ranking. As a software engineer who works for a carrier and spends the entire day with web design and development, SEO and rating engines, I can assure you, that there are numerous ways to improve your quality score, but it needs time, focus and investment. As a previous poster pointed out, you could by a google trusted domain, like geico.com. Rest assured, Google trusts geico.com not only because it's a multi billion dollar company but also because Geico pays Google 70 bucks for a click in some states. All that put aside, it is very possible to drive traffic to a site. I have done it to the most obscure sights you can think of. You just need the following;

1.) Targeted ad campaigns on google (very important as these are your advertising dollars and you don't want to waste them)
2.) Good quality content
3.) A qualified web developer to support your website (very important as this could make or break you)

Well, these days the SEO guru's talk more about UX and social signals. I think google is adding more weight on these.

Back