Norvax Help...again.

My guess would be that the program the was used to create the page has an expired Microsoft Security Certificate.

You won't want to have a page where the customer has to approve the content load, or alter their browser setting to view the page.

When you look at my quote page, your actually looking at two websites at the same.

Mine is the page, and the Norvax quote form is actually being viewed separately within the framed out line you see on the page.

Chumps' site is also using an iframe to display Norvax form, yet the problem persists.

I inserted two versions of Norvax frame.

The top one shows correctly while the bottom one still has that problem.

My belief is that the <div> which is wrapping the bottom iframe is somehow breaking up the iframe.

When i just insert a plain iframe code for the top form, the problem goes away. The only difference is the border which I will remove with frameborder=0 attribute.

Take a look:

Ohio Health Insurance - Instant Quote

So to conclude and spare more of tech stuff, the problem has been identified and will be fixed.

Chumps is a happy man.. :)

Regards,
Val.

Last edited:
Chumps' site is also using an iframe to display Norvax form, yet the problem persists.

I inserted two versions of Norvax frame.

The top one shows correctly while the bottom one still has that problem.

My belief is that the <div> which is wrapping the bottom iframe is somehow breaking up the iframe.

When i just insert a plain iframe code for the top form, the problem goes away. The only difference is the border which I will remove with frameborder=0 attribute.
I'm pretty sure I speak English but I haven't a clue what you just typed.

Rick

I can confirm the site works great with Safari. My opinion is:

Iframe is a disaster for SEO, I highly advise against it.

I see a lot of quotes for $40 to $60 a month, that might be the business you are in - but not me. Ohio rates are DIRT CHEAP as it is , yet people complain. Ohio - home of the lowest rates on earth.

That looks good.
I like how you put the border around Norvax quote engine.
Nice

Back