Not Enough Blood

WGO

Expert
I do mainly FE with a occasional term policy. Just wondered if anyone had this happen before. Got an email that the term applicant will have to redo the blood draw part of the paramed because there was not enough blood to conduct the tests. Isn't the point of the blood draw to get enough blood. The client hates giving blood and will not like this.

Examiner didn't do his/her job.

Of course, I suspect the fact the applicant doesn't like giving blood probably had something to do with this.

I'd make sure a different examiner goes back.

LOL for a second I thought this thread was about some IMO not getting enough of an over ride on their lowly agents. Dang, LOL, stupid me.

I do mainly FE with a occasional term policy. Just wondered if anyone had this happen before. Got an email that the term applicant will have to redo the blood draw part of the paramed because there was not enough blood to conduct the tests. Isn't the point of the blood draw to get enough blood. The client hates giving blood and will not like this.

This just happened with me. APPS says they couldn't get enough on first draw. My client didn't seemed to be bothered by it.

It happens. Sometimes it is the PI sometimes it is the examiner Although the examiner should have let you know there may be a problem.

Just lay it out to the PI. I would also have a non med option available.

Back