Apparently selling an FE book is not an option?

Medicare 1.5-2 x annual commission . I’m sure fe no more and might be less . Honestly financially your much better off turning your phone off and letting the renewals twindle over the yrs . You’ll make much more .
Wow - yeah that’s certainly not anything worth looking at further if this is standard for FE

They were my uplines.
Ooooofffff! Wow! That has to sting a bit. lol

But seriously, if you are in this business to stay, you want to form an llc or S-corp. Run ALL your commissions through your agency not you personally. Never mix your business money with your personal money. Have your CPA advise you. You can get ideas from us internet dummies but trust your professionals that you are paying to advise you.

And I hope you fired that upline long ago.

Ooooofffff! Wow! That has to sting a bit. lol

But seriously, if you are in this business to stay, you want to form an llc or S-corp. Run ALL your commissions through your agency not you personally. Never mix your business money with your personal money. Have your CPA advise you. You can get ideas from us internet dummies but trust your professionals that you are paying to advise you.

And I hope you fired that upline long ago.

Yeah, i have a separate business checking. that much I know. Thank you.... It does sting.

Back