Not your ordinary CRM thread…

SIGNSALESMAN

I’ve searched the other CRM threads because I didn’t want to start ANOTHER one. I’m looking for something different than most. Most of the posts I’ve read were people searching for the CRM that could do it all, integrate everything, even your household budget and schedule your next oil change.😉 I’m looking for something opposite. I’m a new agent and with “hunting season” (sorry if you’re lacking a sense of humor and that offends you, not really) fastly approaching I just need a bare bones system to send emails and text messages to my contacts, something I can learn fast. I know that I probably need more in a CRM and this may create some extra work for me , but I will figure that out later. Thank you in advance for your help.

How much are you wanting to pay?
I WANT to pay nothing, but I understand the value in something that would help me stay in contact and market to my leads/customers. That being said, compared to what is available now, I would expect to pay $50-$100 mo.

We have a customized version of Radius Bob and we love it... we provide it to our agents at no cost

Last edited:
One of my friends still uses excel and google calendar, and an ordinary gmail email, for everything. He has about 700 clients. He’s pretty disciplined with it. It’s free.

If I remember correctly zoho is also cheap, I think someone told me the goguru CRM is just a customized zoho…

I’ve searched the other CRM threads because I didn’t want to start ANOTHER one. I’m looking for something different than most. Most of the posts I’ve read were people searching for the CRM that could do it all, integrate everything, even your household budget and schedule your next oil change.😉 I’m looking for something opposite. I’m a new agent and with “hunting season” (sorry if you’re lacking a sense of humor and that offends you, not really) fastly approaching I just need a bare bones system to send emails and text messages to my contacts, something I can learn fast. I know that I probably need more in a CRM and this may create some extra work for me , but I will figure that out later. Thank you in advance for your help.
I used Excel and Dropbox for a long time until I found MedicarePro.....I think it's by far the easiest and most useful plug and play CRM. Couldn't recommend it enough for new agents. Hardly any customization needed and it integrates with Sunfire for easy enrollments/plan searches

Back