Not your ordinary CRM thread…

Medicare Pro is good...It links with Sunfire and others, but it wont pull data from them so you literally have to manually transfer all of your book from Sunfire if thats what you use. I thought it truly linked with Sunfire and pulled info onto MP, but it doesn't. FWIW.

When you say manually... do you mean export CSV and then import into MP, or manually, such as typing each contacts info into MP individually?

I just upgraded to agencybloc, since they have a new integrations with the LAPro (connecture) platform. So I won't have to do double entry. Contacts created in AB will also appear in LAPro. I found during AEP, the need for double entry becomes very time consuming

Medicare Pro is good...It links with Sunfire and others, but it wont pull data from them so you literally have to manually transfer all of your book from Sunfire if thats what you use. I thought it truly linked with Sunfire and pulled info onto MP, but it doesn't. FWIW.
If yours isn't pulling data you should reach out to Andrew. It should be communicating both ways. It won't pull your book over initially but after you are linked, anything you do in one should transfer to the other

When you say manually... do you mean export CSV and then import into MP, or manually, such as typing each contacts info into MP individually?

I just upgraded to agencybloc, since they have a new integrations with the LAPro (connecture) platform. So I won't have to do double entry. Contacts created in AB will also appear in LAPro. I found during AEP, the need for double entry becomes very time consuming

You have to export your book from each individual carrier, then send to MP. Their staff will then take each spreadsheet and they will manually import to MP. When I did it, several of my files were rejected and it was just a pain.

Do you know if Agencybloc connects to Sunfire like it does with connecture?

If yours isn't pulling data you should reach out to Andrew. It should be communicating both ways. It won't pull your book over initially but after you are linked, anything you do in one should transfer to the other

Unless this changed from around April, Andrew told me they do not communicate like that. MP and Sunfire could be linked for a year, and doing something on one will not update the other.

For MP and Sunfire to work, you specifically have to start a quote in MP, then click "enroll with Sunfire" which will then open Sunfire and you can continue your quote there.

If this changed I'd be interested in it, but this was directly from Andrew.

Unless this changed from around April, Andrew told me they do not communicate like that. MP and Sunfire could be linked for a year, and doing something on one will not update the other.

For MP and Sunfire to work, you specifically have to start a quote in MP, then click "enroll with Sunfire" which will then open Sunfire and you can continue your quote there.

If this changed I'd be interested in it, but this was directly from Andrew.
I can't speak to Sunfire specifically but I know that for Connecture you can start in either platform and it will communicate. Our partnership started a little later than April so they may have figured it out in that time.

I can't speak to Sunfire specifically but I know that for Connecture you can start in either platform and it will communicate. Our partnership started a little later than April so they may have figured it out in that time.
I spoke to Andrew just last week about adding Connecture.

He said that to do it I had to start the process through my FMO. Only problem there is that I plan to change FMOs so no need to do it twice.

I always start with MP and then move over to Sunfire. Haven't had any problems yet. Is

Do you use it for texting as well? Or just calls?

Oooh thats nice with the screen sharing.
Both.

I've got their app on my phone, tablet and laptop. And that includes the screenshare.

I can probably count on one hand the number of f2f's I've done in the last 15 or so years.

Did one this morning down at the funeral home.

We have a customized version of Radius Bob and we love it... we provide it to our agents at no cost

Customized Radius sounds pretty rad. The thing I hate about using radius, is every time I want to to do something, I have to watch a "how to" video. And if im not exactly certain what I am trying to do, then I have to figure that out first as well. Then watch another video. Takes forever.

Sort of like DIY car maintenance, while I am also needing to drive the car.

Back