Novice In Need

munda4545

Expert
Hi Everyone, Previously I had a Bankruptcy, Life took U-TURN.
I'd like to start a fresh career as a P&C agent...Does bankruptcy
Issue preclude me from success ??
What's the companies policy & standard with people like me...
please let me know before i invest time,energy & $$$.
Your help greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot............Mikaela from California :GEEK:

I'm so sorry to hear of your difficulties. If there is a company that will allow you to sell for them after a bankruptcy, I've never heard of them. The only thing I know you CAN do, is be a CSR but no one in any kind of insurance or financial industry (to my knowledge) will allow you to sell for them with a bankruptcy. You might try asking a few - like the big captives (State Farm, Allstate, American Family, etc.) - I know Farmers will not.

Good luck - you'll rebound and be better than ever!!!!!

Hi Xrac, It was almost five years ago.Does it make difffrence ?? Just Curious....Pls let me know...

The more recent the more problematic. The problem will be with the P&C career companies because they want you to get a 6 & 63. I would simple talk to the company I am most interested in, their recruiters and managers and see what they say.

Last edited:
life and health shouldn't be a problem. i am not sure on the p&c companies. but if you are talking about working for a p&c agency. get your license on your own. check america's professor .com... the doi may have you jump thru a couple of hoops. but go for it...

I'm so sorry to hear of your difficulties. If there is a company that will allow you to sell for them after a bankruptcy, I've never heard of them. The only thing I know you CAN do, is be a CSR but no one in any kind of insurance or financial industry (to my knowledge) will allow you to sell for them with a bankruptcy. You might try asking a few - like the big captives (State Farm, Allstate, American Family, etc.) - I know Farmers will not.

Good luck - you'll rebound and be better than ever!!!!!

Farmers actually tried recruiting me and said they would take me after a BK, as long as my debts weren't out of whack.

Thanks alot Dante sir...your advise is very very helpful for me...It really makes my day & perhaps a new light at the end of the tunnel.
Warmest Regards, Mike Munna
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just One quick question... Which companies are best suitable
for hiring a P7C Agent with Previous bankruptcy tag ??
Is any friend having a handy list or few names ?? Please...

Last edited:
Back