Now This Is What I Call A Lead!!!

IT is well known in insurance that the Lebanese People are more riskier than an average human. THeir desire to eat excessive falafals and drown their face in rose water is quit remarkable...

I have a lebanese client in perfect health... all she could get was guaranteed issue life insurance... But damn that was some good hummus!

Actually, this person is not Lebanese. When I'm in my Beirut office, I eat lunch with some old friends every day. Great food. But I don't dare wave my American flag.

Some day though...I will wave it there without fear of retribution.

Actually, this person is not Lebanese. When I'm in my Beirut office, I eat lunch with some old friends every day. Great food. But I don't dare wave my American flag.

Some day though...I will wave it there without fear of retribution.

Ah Beirut, been there many times.... Beautiful City and Great Nightlife...

Beats the slums of Palestine where I grew up any day of the week...

Beirut was once a great city. But Hezbollah, one of the world's leading sponsors of terrorism (thank you Iran) has gradually made a mess of things.

Hopefully, with the help of the UN, moderate Arab countries and the US...Lebanon will return to the thriving peaceful multinational country it almost once was.

Ramiz...I'm sorry to hear about where you grew up. Obviously, a very tough life and a situation very few people would comprehend.

Hopefully, Abbas and Olmert can both make the necessary sacrifices that will bring peace to that area. Hamas, however, (thank you Iran) will have to be dealt with. What they say and what they do are usually two different things.

Beirut was once a great city. But Hezbollah, one of the world's leading sponsors of terrorism (thank you Iran) has gradually made a mess of things.

Hopefully, with the help of the UN, moderate Arab countries and the US...Lebanon will return to the thriving peaceful multinational country it almost once was.

Ramiz...I'm sorry to hear about where you grew up. Obviously, a very tough life and a situation very few people would comprehend.

Hopefully, Abbas and Olmert can both make the necessary sacrifices that will bring peace to that area. Hamas, however, (thank you Iran) will have to be dealt with. What they say and what they do are usually two different things.

You know Chumps (or is it Chunks lol) I agree with you 100%... Hamas, Hezbolla, and the likes of them are all a piece of schit if you ask me... The Palestinian people are even dumber to elect such a group of people to their government...

Ya life was certainly different growing up... BUt it makes me appreciate more and more what this country has to offer... Doesnt mean I cant appreciate the beautiful Music of the middle east though...

Back