NPN and Agent switched

mamipapi3263

Expert
Anyone doing ACÁ experiencing another, random, agent changing your member’s agent of record. Never spoke to the member and the marketplace is not addressing this issue?

This is our bread and butter and it’s very hard to get customers. For someone to steal it from you. I’ve experienced it in FL and TX, especially.

Does anyone have any idea how this is happening? The thieves now have the customer’s PII.

Anyone doing ACÁ experiencing another, random, agent changing your member’s agent of record. Never spoke to the member and the marketplace is not addressing this issue?

This is our bread and butter and it’s very hard to get customers. For someone to steal it from you. I’ve experienced it in FL and TX, especially.

Does anyone have any idea how this is happening? The thieves now have the customer’s PII.
If you don't know what's happening, you are not doing your homework and being a student of the business. Join FB groups, sign up for health newsletters like AHIP, join NABIP, get CMS email........and actually read them..........get in the game

If you don't know what's happening, you are not doing your homework and being a student of the business. Join FB groups, sign up for health newsletters like AHIP, join NABIP, get CMS email........and actually read them..........get in the game
Thank you for your input. I’ve been doing this for 10-1/2 years. Whatever is going on, CMS are unable to control it. I asked if anyone knew on this forum, what their opinion was. I appreciate the feedback.

Thank you for your input. I’ve been doing this for 10-1/2 years. Whatever is going on, CMS are unable to control it. I asked if anyone knew on this forum, what their opinion was. I appreciate the feedback.
It's been going on for a while...

I've had it happen as well. In my case, my client called Marketplace to ask a question that they were UNABLE to help her with, and the person who talked to her changed the number and took me off as AOR. This lady has only used me exclusively since the beginning. I was pretty livid. Have had one or two other ones like that as well.

Back