Obama Health Care

Some insist that he is still full speed ahead. Others say he cant/won't do it given everything else. I used to think that the cost of things was an important factor but I dont know how much that matters these days so I have no idea where the breaking point is when he would back off the idea.

My prediction over the years remains the same. He cannot pull off major health care reform so he will litter the countryside with halfway measures such as guaranteed issue and tax credits that will end out changing the sales landscape in a major way. It is interesting that he is considering Sebelius who is a former state Insurance Commissioner.

Obama wants to overhaul health care; can he do it?

He is a combo of Chavez and Mugabe. Rick Santelli and Alan Keyes are right.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With your anger management issues, you hate everyone.

Actually my sole purpose on this forum is to make your life miserable. And so you see... I'm not a total failure... because I have succeeded in making your miserable life... even more miserable.

Yay me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You think?

After you folks have poisoned the planet with industrial pollution (no EPA inspectors!) and you have poisoned the food supply with tainted commodities (no agricultural inspectors) and you have killed off a substantial part of the population with poison pharma (no FDA testing) and you have young street gangs roaming the cities (no schools open) what are you "prevailing" over?

I hope you can sew your clothes, grow your food, build your home, heal your sicknesses and defend your family because you will be living in the year 866 or close to that.

You street gangs thanks to open-borders and welfare brought to you by the Democrat Party and weak RINOs (Republicans in Name Only) like Juan McCain, Lindsay Graham, Spector, Charlie Crist and other.

It was liberals who gave endless benefits to illegal aliens which has harmed working class white and African American citizens. Started around 1965 with a bill that miurderer Teddy Kennedy passed to open ther borders. Eisenhower was probably the last President who protected the borders.

Year 866 - oh thise where Islam wants us to be. O is very close to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood (Saudi Arabia) agressively exporting Wanahabbi Islam to the West.

Last edited:
Rick Santelli was the shot heard round the world, he said what most producers and capitalists were thinking. I am not my brothers keeper...he is responsible for himself as I am responsible for myself.

This could be the start of the next revolution albeit a non violent one probably involving refusal by many to pay taxes. I would argue we now have no more representation on tax matters than the colonists did in Parliament.

Our representatives no longer represent the interests of the people until their last 6 months before election. They depend on lobbyists for perks and their vote is manipulated. They are inclined to promote a growth of government and taxes that is threatening the very freedom of this nation. There should be term limits (2 terms in congress and 1 term in the senate and that is all) That would solve the problem and then their wouldnt line their pockets and feather their nests as much.

I'll tell you what I would like to see. I would like to see guys like you and Winter and Mr. Bill and everyone who agrees with you go and move to Alabama or Mississippi or someplace that already has a culture similar to what you preach above... and take over that state. "

That does sound good. Actually I had California in mind though. Why not take over a state that has already collapsed as a result of the policies you advocate and having been completely run into the ground by all the pinko nutcases. You San Francisco guys will be required to put your pants on when you go out in public though.

Change you can believe in.

This succession of posts is again another illustration
of why I only read the sports and weather section
of the newspaper. "When a certain type of leads or list
becomes unprofitable or prohibitive, let's go to
screen pass to the right and get 'er done!"

Al3,

My e-mail is [email protected] or [email protected], or [email protected] (my wife's promo products company) and my address is 202 S Main St., Pendleton, IN 46064.
You can call me at 317-863-2877.

What's your point? I'm not hiding from anyone and I most certainly am not hiding from you. Again, what does this add of substance to the discussion?

BTW, since you know it all, can you tell me how to get my avatar animation to work?

Last edited:
More kind words from Al. Makes me really want to explore that Bhakti Yoga religion of yours. I must say, you are a great representative of that faith.

Alan Keyes, a three-time presidential candidate, called President Obama a radical communist and a usurper and said with him in charge, America is going to cease to exist at a pro-life fundraiser Thursday.

The German Philosopher Johann Von Goethe, once said, there are none more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free. Every person in the civilized world is enslaved from childhood in a prison without walls or bars few realize the legal definition of free is not subject to the legal constraint of another.

A free man is self governing. A slave follows rules and regulations.

Last edited:
AL3: Now the forum's historical theologian. Jesus Christ a myth? Al, seriously. Are you really suggesting that Jesus wasn't an actual historical figure? We can debate all day long about who he really was but even you can't be this stupid. Christ, a myth who never lived? You are going out on a limb here. I guess the other Jewish and Roman historical texts that had nothing to do with the Bible that spoke of Christ must have been myths as well. Something is a myth if AL3 declares it so.

Hey Al,

I too was a sceptic. 3 books that help bring me the truth was:

"New Evidence that Demands a Verdict" Josh McDowell
"Why you can have confidence in the Bible" Harold Sala
"Case For Christ" Lee Stroble

I'm just offering you some clarity in your perspective.

Kind regards,

Rick

Back