Obamacrap Vs Medicare Advantage

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I find it funny that agents that think CMS rules regarding MA are difficult plans have no problem selling Obamacrap and figuring out all the crap the government makes up as they go along.

Rick

Last edited:
Let's see ..............

I don't need a scope to talk about Obamacrap.

I can cold call for Obamacrap.

I can talk about Obamacrap plans offered by carriers even if I am not appointed with them.

There are probably a few more I have missed.

Just wait. I think in the next couple of years, we will see all of the same restrictions we have for MAPD and PDP in place for Obamacare. Let's talk after tax time next year when the lawsuits start on agents who "helped" clients who lied through their teeth to get subsidies.
Although there are lots of rules with Medicare, I think they are easier to follow and have a little more common sense than Obamacare. But what do I know, I sell to old people.

I don't have to get certified with every carrier every year.

I can hand out more than 1 cookie at a seminar.

I don't have to prove who contacted who.

Let's see ..............

I can talk about Obamacrap plans offered by carriers even if I am not appointed with them.

Since Rick doesn't market or sell anything, he has no idea what you are talking about. That's why he thinks it's the same. I hope he knows more about flying than selling insurance...:swoon:

Let's see ..............

I knew it was just a matter of time. You're ready to Ratt N' Roll!:D

Medicare Advantage used to be the "Wild West" just like the ACA guidelines are now. Since the govt usually takes a Management by Tragedy approach you can expect the ACA marketing and enrollment rules to become much more strict in the next 2 years. Think pendulum...

Medicare Advantage used to be the "Wild West" just like the ACA guidelines are now. Since the govt usually takes a Management by Tragedy approach you can expect the ACA marketing and enrollment rules to become much more strict in the next 2 years. Think pendulum...

Never be as strict as the Senior market. The Gov. lets young people make bad choices on their own....no biggie...and they don't vote.

Back