Objection: I don’t know my spouse schedule

Does the spouse work? Fine, when do they work.

No, then it is a smokescreen.

Not necessarily. My wife does not work outside the home but I never know her schedule and when she will be availed to meet with someone unless I ask her. Between grocery shopping, Dr. appointments, taking others to the Dr.; dealing with the schedule of a pre-k daughter, etc. she stays really busy.

Fine, Louis. I'll be there tomorrow around four o'clock, and if she isn't home with you, I can swing back another time.

Also, fix your post to read "wife" like I did when I quoted you. Otherwise monkey will be along soon to make some sort of crack.
Thanks.. For a never Trumper, you are pretty decent guy! :laugh:

I’m attempting to schedule appointment and running into a common objection of ‘oh I don’t know my spouses schedule/call me back tomorrow when I have a better idea’

I honestly can’t tell if this is valid or more importantly how to overcome it.

Would you just door knock them instead of calling back?

The French say "It's 10:00. Do you know where your wife is?"
The Americans say "It's 10:00. Do you know where your children are?"
The Polish say "It's 10:00. Do you know what time it is?"

I’m attempting to schedule appointment and running into a common objection of ‘oh I don’t know my spouses schedule/call me back tomorrow when I have a better idea’

I honestly can’t tell if this is valid or more importantly how to overcome it.

Would you just door knock them instead of calling back?

"Tell you what - here's what we can do: Let me just 'pencil' you in for later in the week (or early next week) for Friday at 3pm. I have another stop here earlier, so I'll already be in the area. I'll text you a day before to make sure we're still on. But if that day doesn't work, let me know and we can move it. At least you'll be on the calendar that way."

The Polish say "It's 10:00. Do you know what time it is?"

In Chicago it's 25 or 6 to 4

"Tell you what - here's what we can do: Let me just 'pencil' you in for later in the week (or early next week) for Friday at 3pm. I have another stop here earlier, so I'll already be in the area. I'll text you a day before to make sure we're still on. But if that day doesn't work, let me know and we can move it. At least you'll be on the calendar that way."

I know F2F life guys do things differently, but when I was running appointments I was taught to make a date and hold to it. If you seem too flexible it appears you are desperate and/or don't have enough appointments to fill your calendar.

Was also told to NEVER confirm the day before OR when you were almost there.

Screw that.

If I am driving to your house you BETTER be there waiting with a check in your hand.

I even told folks I will be there Wed @ 7PM. Have your questions ready because I only have 30 minutes. Assuming I have what you need and it fits your budget you will need to have your doctor information, Rx history and checkbook.

Is this a problem?

I will confirm the day before and right before I leave. Please respect my schedule and let me know of any last minute changes.

Are we in agreement on this?

Fine, see you on Wed @ 7PM. I am putting this on my calendar.

One last thing, repeat the date, time and my phone number so I can be sure I have given you everything.

Make the appointment without compromise. If they break it, no show, one leg, hide behind the curtain leave a note that you were there and won't be back in the area for 3 weeks.

You have given them 3 opportunities (in bold) to back out. If they don't object to any of them you COULD have a solid appointment.

You have also told them WHY you are coming, what is expected of them and if they like what they see they need to be prepared to pay for it.

Make them come to you, not the other way around.

I'm going threw that with a spouse Truck driver . I had to set an appt with a 1 legger as he's gone a lot. I've called her back twice as when i present i only door knock as a last resort . But now she gets door knocked this Sat. I'm a very aggressive door knocker . But some people will Tell you call before you come again. There agent killers . In the end there must be a want

Not necessarily. My wife does not work outside the home but I never know her schedule and when she will be availed to meet with someone unless I ask her. Between grocery shopping, Dr. appointments, taking others to the Dr.; dealing with the schedule of a pre-k daughter, etc. she stays really busy.

Then kindly ask her to allow you to borrow the keys to box she locked your manhood in. Get your stones out of the lock box and we'll talk. :yes::laugh:

Back