ok....

this is a test...its onlly a test.......do not feel you have to pad your post here to move up the latter...

ouuuuuuu....look ...now I am a sr. member......so now I really know what I am talking about......HAHAHAHAHAHAA.......

JUST KIDDING GUYS....don't let titles bully you here....if there was a way I would vote to do away with them......no one is better than another so really...everyone has an opinion....some better than others but should not depend on how many post you have....there is a term for that.......its called post whoreing......

BUT...

If you have a lot of posts, on this board, you most likely know what you are talking about.

In the short time that I have been posting on the old and new, the people who jump in with great offers from UA and other companies, are ran off by others who typically have numerous posts.

So, if you have lots of posts on here, you have not been run off; therefor you probably know what you are talking about.

Or I could be full of it. Depends who you talk to!

Wrong!

A lot of posts don't mean you know what you're talking about, just means you have a lot of free time and want others to think you know what you're talking about! If you're posting on there all throughout the day then you're probably not selling! Now get to work!

Back