old debit dog

Jonathan: There are a lot of old debit dogs on the forum. If you get with a good local IMO, there is no reason to go it alone.. Don't know what part of Texas you are in but reach out to shonceman (Everett Thomas) on the forum. He has been the captive debit route and is now independent.. Even as an Independent he still does some Home Service but that is his choice..
I'm glad to be of any assistance I can. PM me after you get enough posts to allow it. (I think you have to have 20.) Reply to this post if you have any trouble and I'll pm you.

I'm in north houston. 10 minutes from lincoln heritage. Talked to them but heard negative things about them. Friend of a friend i know bo works out of ohio and tells me he is making hand over fist.I have set up doing some business through a broker and not sure which way I should go. I had stroke 4 years ago but tired of sitting at home.

I'm in north houston. 10 minutes from lincoln heritage. Talked to them but heard negative things about them. Friend of a friend i know bo works out of ohio and tells me he is making hand over fist.I have set up doing some business through a broker and not sure which way I should go. I had stroke 4 years ago but tired of sitting at home.

Glad to see you want to get up and get going...:yes:

You've got life still in you and doing something like this is has an important impact on the lives around you... go for it... fail forward... move on!:)

Hey man, you have a wealth of knowledge in you. Knowledge that can not be bought or taught. Yeah OK, you are a wounded dog. I hang out with a lot of old wounded dogs. We may be one eyed snaggle tooth old dogs but we still have some bite in us. One of my best buds is an overweight, cane using severe neuropathy Vietnam Purple Heart combat medic. That tough old sob will bite.

All of that to say this. There are many of us old guys out there doing it. It is what we do. Age and ailments are just something to step or climb over. You have more prospecting knowledge alone than many. What know about sitting in front of different people is instinct or muscle memory after 30 years. The difference for you now is not having a team or group. Lone Wolfing is different for sure. For many the coffee shop or bar has been replaced by the internet groups, chats, and forums like this. Find someone local or that has a team or agent near you.

I am not an FE guy so these other guys can certainly help more than I can. But if I can, reach out. I'd love to pick your brain.

Just drove 2 hrs each way for one F2F FE meeting. In my sweats washing down Tylenol with a Cabinet. Just a frail old man.

Lee

Back