Older Americans say they feel trapped in Medicare Advantage plans

Did you really read it?

The assertion: More Than Half of Seniors 'Stuck' in Medicare Advantage Plans

Now let's unpack this. More than half of Seniors are ENROLLED in a MAPD. So they are maintaining that EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN AN MAPD is "stuck" in an MAPD. Every one of them. They know their own claim is BS, that's why they put stuck in "".

But you believed an article, and POSTED it, when it makes an OBVIOUSLY false claim that it does not even attempt to support.

Actually I did read it. And if you read it you obviously didn't do a very good job.

The article starts out saying this: In 2023, more than half of seniors were enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans.

For many seniors, the plans hid some serious problems they only learned of later on.

And you come back and post this:
So they are maintaining that EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN AN MAPD is "stuck" in an MAPD.
Looks like you changed what they said to try and prove a point. The article said no such thing.

I copied and pasted the title. The title says that over half of seniors are “stuck” in an MAPD. I know math is hard for you but “over half” means >50%. 51% of of beneficiaries are in enrolled in a MAPD. So, they are alleging that basically every one on a MAPD is “stuck”. Thats obviously wrong. KFF (a trusted source by your bff) says MAPD satisfaction is the same as MedSupp.

And “for many seniors” means how many of the 30+ million enrolled in MAPD? That’s not an actual stat. I can write an article “Many seniors face extreme financial burdens due to high supplement premiums” and it would be more factual than this article.
So you copied and pasted the title? Maybe you should have read the article before you attacked it.

Now I understand why 99% of your posts are simply co-signing somarco. You’re not capable of independent and intelligent thought.
The article makes a sensational and BOGUS claim that it completely fails to support with any empirical evidence. You should be ashamed of yourself but you lack the intelligence to be embarrassed.
Getting a little testy aren't we?

As for my posts, everybody on here knows that you haven't read them.

As for @somarco , he's a personal friend and I have a tremendous amount of respect for the man. Just none for you.

As for the article, it's absolutely correct. I suppose I could explain why but I'm afraid I'd be wasting my time. You'd need an open mind and a basic understanding of how Medicare works. It's becoming obvious with each and every post that you don't have that.

Exactly… and you prove my point. You aren’t an intelligent individual capabale of coherent thought. What have I lied about? Be specific…
About what I've posted on here. Like you'd know.

And as far as posts, I see that you've got 93 so far. And your very 1st one was attacking @somarco . And at the rate you're going I predict you'll be on the side of JD's milk carton this time next year.

I may not be capabale of coherent thought but I do know how to spell the word capable.

Anyway, I've enjoyed playing with you tonight but I'm getting bored. Try again tomorrow.

For many seniors, the plans hid some serious problems they only learned of later on.

I'd be interested to see how "the plans hid some serious problems."

Ah, the joys of writing an article glossing over personal responsibility.

Shall we read some articles about how we should "forgive student loans" because the lenders hid serious problems?

I'd be interested to see how "the plans hid some serious problems."

Ah, the joys of writing an article glossing over personal responsibility.

Shall we read some articles about how we should "forgive student loans" because the lenders hid serious problems?
The serious problems the article referred to was the inability to go back to OM with a supplement if they can't pass underwriting. I've lost count of the number of people that told me they were never told that by their MA agent.

As for student loans, even a dumb ass knows that when you borrow money sooner or later you're going to have to pay it back.

Back