One America policies death rate up 40% ?! Cause: Covid Vax?

That's laughable and it's easy to see you watch CNN. When you list everything as a Covid death, including deaths from gunshot wounds and car accidents, you'll make it appear more deadly than it is. Funny how influenza disappeared. The hospitals are making a killing listing everything as Covid.

So the months with 40-80k excess deaths were due to an extraordinary jump in gun violence, car accidents, and other disease? Are you saying all this other bad stuff is happening simultaneously to a global pandemic that the scientific community now has a mountain of evidence on concerning its rate of infection and the havoc it inflicts on the human body? Are you saying the entirety of the tens of thousands of people working to research and combat the virus are in cahoots to overplay and exaggerate the virus's prevalence and effects so that hospitals can make more money? Except for a few brave souls like Bossche who speak out, get latched onto by grifters with a propagandistic agenda, and then get their arguments completely dismantled by folks who actually know what they're talking about when it comes to mRNA technology?

So the months with 40-80k excess deaths were due to an extraordinary jump in gun violence, car accidents, and other disease? Are you saying all this other bad stuff is happening simultaneously to a global pandemic that the scientific community now has a mountain of evidence on concerning its rate of infection and the havoc it inflicts on the human body? Are you saying the entirety of the tens of thousands of people working to research and combat the virus are in cahoots to overplay and exaggerate the virus's prevalence and effects so that hospitals can make more money? Except for a few brave souls like Bossche who speak out, get latched onto by grifters with a propagandistic agenda, and then get their arguments completely dismantled by folks who actually know what they're talking about when it comes to mRNA technology?
I'm saying that you should do research on the the NWO, crooked Pharma, Gates, Fauci (the modern day Joseph Mengele), crooked politicians (on both sides), the FDA, CDC, AMA and crooked hospital administrators. It's all about money, power and control.

This is a pLandemic that was in motion before we ever heard of the Wuhan virus. You won't find much about it on Mainstream Media. You should look at the article I posted. Much of it's covered in there by other brave experts.

I'm saying that you should do research on the the NWO, crooked Pharma, Gates, Fauci (the modern day Joseph Mengele), crooked politicians (on both sides), the FDA, CDC, AMA and crooked hospital administrators. It's all about money, power and control.

This is a pLandemic that was in motion before we ever heard of the Wuhan virus. You won't find much about it on Mainstream Media. You should look at the article I posted. Much of it's covered in there by other brave experts.

You do realize, whether this is true or not, there would be "experts" coming up with this anyway, right?

I'm not saying this is a conspiracy theory or not, but it would be put out there whether it was true or not. Someone's gotta come up with something for every situation.

That's laughable and it's easy to see you watch CNN. When you list everything as a Covid death, including deaths from gunshot wounds and car accidents, you'll make it appear more deadly than it is. Funny how influenza disappeared. The hospitals are making a killing listing everything as Covid.

Actually I dont watch or read a bit of CNN. Of course I would watch CNN before Faux News or any of the Alt Right russian propaganda "news" outlets.

The flu did not disappear. Just ask any doctor or nurse who works in an ER.

Your "logic" is based on complete fantasies.

I realize that you're downplaying his credentials and I've seen him clearly say that except for the jab, he's pro vaccine. Yes, he started as a vet.

He started as a veterinarian, and still is a veterinarian. You are aware that they administer vaccines to animals as well right?

If you want to take your medical advice from a vet, be my guest. Natural selection is working overtime in the 2020s.

Not surprising you would trust an expert on animals over thousands of experts on humans... seems like the current republican party is just fine with veterinary medicine being used on them...

Again, you did not post an article, you did not post an internet link.

You posted a filepath from your computer hard drive.
And if you copy it and paste it in your address bar, you can read it....but you're probably afraid you'll see many experts saying the opposite of what you believe because you get you news from mainstream media, who decides what you can know about.

Actually I dont watch or read a bit of CNN. Of course I would watch CNN before Faux News or any of the Alt Right russian propaganda "news" outlets.

The flu did not disappear. Just ask any doctor or nurse who works in an ER.

Your "logic" is based on complete fantasies.

The flu didn't disappear, it was reclassified as "Covid". When I was in the hospital recently with "Covid" and pneumonia, one of the nurses commented about not seeing the flu any more. I'm 69 with stage 4 COPD, had a couple of strokes and unvaccinated. I didn't die.:no:

I stopped watching Faux, but it's more reliable than CNN.

I'm not wasting any more time arguing with a Libtard sheeple. Enjoy your pLandemic. :laugh:

Back