One America policies death rate up 40% ?! Cause: Covid Vax?

The covid "shots" are not "vaccines". Just like flu "shots" are not "vaccines". These "shots" are much better than nothing though. Flu shots are offered every year (they don't prevent the flu) and I predict covid shots will follow a similar path, maybe getting the shot every 3 months.

Vaccines prevent things like chicken pox, measles, etc.

Remember, AIDS is also a virus, been around 35-40 years I believe and still no vaccine. Covid may be the same.

I heard from someone one time a professor of a class of pre-med students said "if you ever find a cure for a virus, disease, etc. you will have eliminated some of your customers. Much better to treat them for years on end as you will keep your steady supply of customers".

The Vax has alot of concerns...im not vaxxed and just got over mild covid burst. Stupid me going out to eat go often and I'm done with that
I was in the hospital for 5 days with the Wuhan Virus and pneumonia. I'm unvaxxed and still recuperating 1 1/2 months later. I was never concerned and I'll stay unjabbed. :yes:

Just think of how much milder it would have been if you had the jab.

LOL the news is full of people who got covid after the vax nearly died went to hospital but are sure the vax saved them from death

There are many who even said they had mild covid before the vax got it again worse after vax and still credit the vax for it not being worse, Some even crusade fro the vax after these experiences

There is literally no proof the vax helped them In fact I would say it show exactly the opposite, There is nothing tangible to show the vax had any positive effects in many cases

Yet many are convinced of this, Even when someone vaxed dies from covid the family often blames the unvaxed for this outcome

They could have been shot up with water and would still say the same thing

It's the power of propaganda

LOL the news is full of people who got covid after the vax nearly died went to hospital but are sure the vax saved them from death

There are many who even said they had mild covid before the vax got it again worse after vax and still credit the vax for it not being worse, Some even crusade fro the vax after these experiences

There is literally no proof the vax helped them In fact I would say it show exactly the opposite, There is nothing tangible to show the vax had any positive effects in many cases

Yet many are convinced of this, Even when someone vaxed dies from covid the family often blames the unvaxed for this outcome

They could have been shot up with water and would still say the same thing

It's the power of propaganda
Do you happen to see a lot of pillow, towel or slipper ads on the station you get your news from??

Back