One America policies death rate up 40% ?! Cause: Covid Vax?

The cancer industry is too profitable. Big Pharma and the AMA will fight a cure for cancer with everything they've got. Wouldn't surprize me if there's already a cure.
Which means suggesting they designed the covid vax to kill people is asinine considering treating patients is far more profitable than losing a potential customer.

Yea Just ask Big Tobacco another one of the most profitable industries
While it's true Big Tobacco was able to buy the endorsements of a few doctors to help them sell the lie, few scientists worldwide agreed. The same could be said about the few doctors backing the anti-vax opinion (who also just happen to sell books tailored to anti-vaxers). Odd you were able to see though the pro-tobacco charade, yet are blind to the anti-vax charade, even thought the mechanisms and motivations used are identical. Perhaps leaders of the anti-vax community are actually working for Big Pharma, because we've already established that treating patients is more lucrative than burying them.

While it's true Big Tobacco was able to buy the endorsements of a few doctors to help them sell the lie, few scientists worldwide agreed. The same could be said about the few doctors backing the anti-vax opinion (who also just happen to sell books tailored to anti-vaxers). Odd you were able to see though the pro-tobacco charade, yet are blind to the anti-vax charade, even thought the mechanisms and motivations used are identical. Perhaps leaders of the anti-vax community are actually working for Big Pharma, because we've already established that treating patients is more lucrative than burying them.

LOL

Big tobacco to you is the same as the few doctors that risk their profession to tell the truth

That's about as twisted as a pretzel

And the sugar industry. 25-30 years ago they didn't even ask about diabetes on a Med Supp app.

Ohh man if we get into the food industry we can be here all day especially when we get into the processed types, preservatives and other chemicals added

I have seen big buis and fear controlling medical and science industries since before covid

There are only a few that risk speaking the truth there are real consequences in many countries about speaking against Govt approved nutrition which is controlled by special interest

I remember a doctor in Australia who went through a lot of issues speaking the truth about diabetes and cutting carbs, Think he lost his lic too

Ohh man if we get into the food industry we can be here all day especially when we get into the processed types, preservatives and other chemicals added

I have seen big buis and fear controlling medical and science industries since before covid

There are only a few that risk speaking the truth there are real consequences in many countries about speaking against Govt approved nutrition which is controlled by special interest

I remember a doctor in Australia who went through a lot of issues speaking the truth about diabetes and cutting carbs, Think he lost his lic too
That's why the Libs say few doctors say what we're talking about, because most of the doctors with the courage to speak out about the truth of the clot shots have been silenced/censored, deplatformed, lost there jobs/licenses and even murdered.

I've only started learning the truth about Big Pharma and our crooked government since they started the plandemic.

Back