One Life America Final Expense

No thanks - but thanks. I've had the 110% - 125% contracts. I'm good where I am. My future team will make me 4x that what I could make with high contracts with 60% to 75% less risk.

It took me from 2011 to 2014 to pay back $20k+ in debt roll up from those high contracts . . .

But - just different strokes for different folks . . . I don't hate on those doing their own thing . . .

That wasn't an offer. I don't recruit. It was advice. But you won't listen so I'll stop wasting my time.

That wasn't an offer. I don't recruit. It was advice. But you won't listen so I'll stop wasting my time.

That quote reminds me of Obi. How did that go..."60% of nothing is better than 120% of something". I know I didn't get that right. He was trying to explain how 60% is better than 120%. LOL

That quote reminds me of Obi. How did that go..."60% of nothing is better than 120% of something". I know I didn't get that right. He was trying to explain how 60% is better than 120%. LOL

That's the ole LH kool aid. I thinks it's "120% of 0 is 0". It seems to imply that 80% of 0 is not 0. Them recruiters have some fuzzy math.:yes:

In the getting started forum he's now touting some desk jockey as a sales trainer.:laugh:

That's the ole LH kool aid. I thinks it's "120% of 0 is 0". It seems to imply that 80% of 0 is not 0. Them recruiters have some fuzzy math.:yes:

In the getting started forum he's now touting some desk jockey as a sales trainer.:laugh:

Yeah, I saw that. I think the guy was from UHC. The Million Dollar Man's kid's a V.P. there. I guess he learned how to sell FE while in the WWE.:)

I am broke because of poor choices to not stay focused. I have started over 50 businesses since 1995 - they all failed but 3 . . .

Haven't got past this post...hilarious. FTR...you haven't started 50 businesses...you tried to turn dreams into businesses and got lucky with...erm...3???? Doubtful. Once you attain success you know what it takes to maintain it.

You are a clown and nothing more...but hey...it makes for a good read

No thanks - but thanks. I've had the 110% - 125% contracts. I'm good where I am. My future team will make me 4x that what I could make with high contracts with 60% to 75% less risk.

It took me from 2011 to 2014 to pay back $20k+ in debt roll up from those high contracts . . .

But - just different strokes for different folks . . . I don't hate on those doing their own thing . . .

Here's where your math is lacking when it comes to chargebacks. Let's put you on a 100% contract level for illustrations purposes. Your agents are on 50%.

You get paid 50% overwrite and that's great, but when one of your agent's roll debt to you you're paying back the full 100%. That same formula works whether you're on an 80%, 100%, or 120%. In other words, you've just made $0 on that sale and shelled out the extra 50% out of your pocket.

When it comes to chargebacks, it doesn't matter what level you or your agent is on, see? So being on a lower contract just means you're making less in the long run off of what does stick. It's not a justification that you won't have much debt rolled to you.

Here's where your math is lacking when it comes to chargebacks. Let's put you on a 100% contract level for illustrations purposes. Your agents are on 50%.

You get paid 50% overwrite and that's great, but when one of your agent's roll debt to you you're paying back the full 100%. That same formula works whether you're on an 80%, 100%, or 120%. In other words, you've just made $0 on that sale and shelled out the extra 50% out of your pocket.

When it comes to chargebacks, it doesn't matter what level you or your agent is on, see? So being on a lower contract just means you're making less in the long run off of what does stick. It's not a justification that you won't have much debt rolled to you.

He also is not taking into account how much cheaper independent agents can get policies on the client for. We have access to all companies, not just the ones that pay the IMO the most.

For example...70/male/tobacco wanting 10k.
I will get him covered for 78.45 and he will have to write him AmAm (the cheapest in his lineup for this guy) for 98.31.

I understand how they work - heck, I paid quite a bit for my lesson on Chargebacks . . . But thanks Todd . . .

My point was - my downline will be mostly at 50% - so, when they leave debt - I'll only have to pay back 50% instead of 110% or greater. My override as well - but, that is basically a wash . . .

100% of nothing is nothing, but 60% - 75% of something is something . . . That's the idea anyway . . .

I understand how they work - heck, I paid quite a bit for my lesson on Chargebacks . . . But thanks Todd . . .

My point was - my downline will be mostly at 50% - so, when they leave debt - I'll only have to pay back 50% instead of 110% or greater. My override as well - but, that is basically a wash . . .

100% of nothing is nothing, but 60% - 75% of something is something . . . That's the idea anyway . . .

What are the chances your agents on 50% contracts will run into problems and end up rolling up more debt than an agent on a higher contract.

What are the chances your agents on 50% contracts will run into problems and end up rolling up more debt than an agent on a higher contract.

Anything is possible.

We have some folks that quality control all apps. We should be able to weed out most issues. My team only gets paid after 1st payment with a 6 month advance in their initial 6 months.

I've decided to not recruit for awhile though. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Latest posts

Back