Online Directory

I do Medicaresupp dot .org.

I can’t remember the cost but I wanna say 3 years $300-400? Just don’t know exactly. I’ve received a few sales from it in 2 years. Not a big money maker but I’ve profited. I’ll add it again next year.

Thanks Chaz. Believe you mentioned this directory before.

3 yr listing is $275. There are a number of GA agents that come up when I input my zip. Never heard of any of them.

They probably have never heard of me either . . .

I am perhaps being a bit cynical here, and my general comment below applies to more than just a MedSupp sales person listing:

After looking for names in a small variety of financial and insurance professional listing sites over the last 1 1/2 to 2 years, I've sorta come the mindset that the main thing a listing implies is that the person had the money to buy a spot in the list. I am not sure that it does much to help me evaluate their abilities or their abilities in relation to others who do not have a spot in the list.

(How big a hole did I just dig for myself?)

I am perhaps being a bit cynical here, and my general comment below applies to more than just a MedSupp sales person listing:

After looking for names in a small variety of financial and insurance professional listing sites over the last 1 1/2 to 2 years, I've sorta come the mindset that the main thing a listing implies is that the person had the money to buy a spot in the list. I am not sure that it does much to help me evaluate their abilities or their abilities in relation to others who do not have a spot in the list.

(How big a hole did I just dig for myself?)

I think that a directory is a starting point. It's exposure. I actually wrote an article on my website about researching agents prior to doing business with them.

I was inspired after an agency here changed their name for the third time with the same owners. Oh, and Bankers sued all of the bigwigs at the agency.

Think about that for a sec... How bad do you have to be to have Banker's Life sue you?

Last edited:
Back