Online FE Quoting & Enrollment Platform?

I was wondering if you guys know of any FMOs or IMOs that offer a TRUE online quoting & enrollment platform that has several carriers for the consumer to choose from? I need something that can be 100% done online. Does this even exist? Truly appreciate any direction you all can give.

This doesn't exist on the IMO/BGA level to the extent that someone can run rates for multiple carriers and enroll without the prospect speaking to anyone.

Assuming you want to run web traffic to it: It's not a hard build, but there's not many with the cash runway to fund a traffic campaign like that and if someone does have the csh runway, they'll typically build the path themselves so they can optimize it.

Some insight on running web traffic to an offer: some will self-complete (not enough to be profitable) and even then many won't qualify. Most will require agent interaction - this is what a lot of the well funded insuretech companies are finding out with the self-enrollment process (I wrote about that here).

With that said, on our platform we get prospects as close to self-enrolling as possible. All leads that hit our platform get an immediate automated email where they get a secure pre-qualification link tied to their profile that they can do on their own time. This link is dripped through the attempting contact process. The secure link calls them out by name and asks all the pre-qualifying questions needed. Consider someone who fills one of these out a slam dunk sale if they're insurable. We do this for final expense at www.DigitalSeniorBenefits.com

Also, if you've spoken with a prospect and they want to self-enroll through an emailed application, we do have technology for that as well for most of the core term, ul and final expense carriers. If term/ul, our team takes care of signature, exams etc. If FE, you'll have to transfer the answers to the e-app for e-sigs or call to complete the voice sign, but all questions on the app will have been answered on the enrollment form.

Greetings, I just saw your post that you were looking for an IMO or FMO who has a quoting platform/software that includes a multitude (dozens) of insurance carriers for life and health insurance. I am an FMO who offers high contract values as well as the aforementioned goodies. My name is Chase Strickland and have been licensed for 10 years in Michigan. My IMO is in Florida. My cell number is (616) 706-7148. Call me if you'd like to chat or explore if joining us may benefit you a great deal.
Your IMO has a platform where the consumer can enroll 100% online without any agent/call center phone interaction?

Greetings, I just saw your post that you were looking for an IMO or FMO who has a quoting platform/software that includes a multitude (dozens) of insurance carriers for life and health insurance. I am an FMO who offers high contract values as well as the aforementioned goodies. My name is Chase Strickland and have been licensed for 10 years in Michigan. My IMO is in Florida. My cell number is (616) 706-7148. Call me if you'd like to chat or explore if joining us may benefit you a great deal.

Quoting is totally different than enrolling . . .

Indeed, but quoting is clearly a part of the process. Depending upon the particular carrier, many have up to 3 ways to enroll them into a final expense plan including: Over the Phone (POS) that requires no forms or wet signatures, Online application, or paper application.

Indeed, but quoting is clearly a part of the process. Depending upon the particular carrier, many have up to 3 ways to enroll them into a final expense plan including: Over the Phone (POS) that requires no forms or wet signatures, Online application, or paper application.

I think that OP was asking about 100% online enrollment.

Your IMO's offering may be in the minority but is not really unique.

Most carriers offer online enrollment and paper apps. What is most unique are the carries who offer phone applications with voice signatures. Once you hang up the phone, the customer is approved, enrolled and all set before the agent walks out the door.

Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, United Home Life, Columbian, AIG, Royal Neighbors, Oxford & Liberty Mutual are just some of our life carriers (we also have health and annuity carriers).

Back