Online FE Quoting & Enrollment Platform?

Liberty Bankers FE division is 100% over the phone. I use their phone app frequently for clients who live in other states, or more than an hour drive. Just set up a 3-way call with the interviewer.

I know. Just trying to help him get his info out. Of those 8 I have 5 and had all but LM, and I am not an FE guy. I need to pair it down maybe.

I know. Just trying to help him get his info out. Of those 8 I have 5 and had all but LM, and I am not an FE guy. I need to pair it down maybe.
I know you do most of your business by phone, but I guess I thought you were asking about FE carriers in particular (or something. It was early and I hadn't even finished my first cup of coffee, so who knows what my brain was up to? :nah:)

Indeed, but quoting is clearly a part of the process. Depending upon the particular carrier, many have up to 3 ways to enroll them into a final expense plan including: Over the Phone (POS) that requires no forms or wet signatures, Online application, or paper application.

What you have is the same thing that every IMO has . . .

Nothing unique I'm afraid.

What was being sought was the ability to self enroll.

There are plenty of sites where you can "self enroll", but then no agent is involved and the client goes directly to the carrier through one of their web portals/sites. But this scenario is non-applicable or a moot point for agents.

There are plenty of sites where you can "self enroll", but then no agent is involved and the client goes directly to the carrier through one of their web portals/sites. But this scenario is non-applicable or a moot point for agents.

FE? Please share a few links.

The OP was looking for a "platform" where consumers can self enroll as his clients.

AmAm just rolled out a new telesales product that can do this for sure (sold via telesales or exclusively online). The client can fill out the entire application online, receive the quote, get MIB and Script Check done in real time, and get an approved, declined, or pending status.

Back