Open Enrollment Quota

200 enrollments over 90 days is 2.22 enrollments a day, your wasting this opportunity to make 50-100k , over $800 a day ! - if your not doing 5 enrollments a day min.

So the average person hitting obama care hard for enrollment period is easily making over 6 figures? Using sherpa?

The average is likely not. Those who market creatively and plan worth a darn do make well over that. My states average was between 30-40k (not sure on the total number of agent, but do know the total comm paid out) for my main carrier. Some agents I had didn't get close to the average, while others made more in a quarter.

So the average person hitting obama care hard for enrollment period is easily making over 6 figures? Using sherpa?

I'd be really careful about making that assumption-most of the agents who post on this forum have many years of experience, a significant book of business, and a referral base that provides a steady stream of new clients.

If you are just starting out and don't have the above it will be much more challenging.

Not just starting. Mainly did med. Adv. Did some aca s last year as they would call, but believe i should set a goal of 100 MAs and 200 obamacare this enrollment period.

I did 1200 plus enrollments from Dec until Feb but I worked long hours and hustled. I was going to roll them over this upcoming enrollment but i found my passion in pharmacogenomics.

I did 1200 plus enrollments from Dec until Feb but I worked long hours and hustled. I was going to roll them over this upcoming enrollment but i found my passion in pharmacogenomics.

You weren't paid so all that work was for nothing and, if you signed everyone up for $0 Bronze plans when you could have given them Silver CSR plans with much better benefits and a small premium (as you have said in another thread), you did the wrong thing for them as well so maybe it's good you found something else to do.

It is also likely that many of those $0 premium plans are no longer on the books since it's doubtful any of them would provide the right documents to the Marketplace to keep their subsidies.

Back