Opened my Agency Need Help

What did BGI have to say?
They sound like a great program, but I'm still not sure which group, I've talked to PGI, pacific crest and BGI, some are more expensive than others, I like BGI the best but it's definetly a long term commitment, it's really hard to decide.

If I were you, I would apply for non standard auto appointments. It will help with immediate cash flow needs. The non standard carriers give out appointments quicker. I like Progressive and National General the best, but Victoria and Dairyland also made it quick and easy to get started. You can also check out your state property insurance plan.

----------

Progressive has preferred tiers too.

Johnson and Johnson jjins.com was a very big help to me throughout my time as an agency owner as well.

----------

Thank you, I don't want to grow non standard I just thought it would be easier to get appointed thru them.

There is no reason to look down on the non standard market. It is a good way to meet the people in your area because chances are, these are the people who will be more willing to start an insurance relationship with you just by offering them a good rate. Take care of them. Many of them will later be ready for the preferred market if you advise properly.

Apologize, I didn't catch your name. We have a large alliance in WA and all the appointments you'd need (Pacific Crest Insurance). Not trying to spam the forum so you can find us in Google. Like AdvisorIns stated, not interested in non-standard, but, lots of appointment opportunities. Give our agent advocates a ring if you need more detail.

Best of luck!

Jason

I placed a couple of policies with Agent Secure while I was working on appointments.

Thank you for the info, I really like Agent Secure, I have issued 5 policies thru them.

----------

Thank you for the info, I have direct appointments with progressive, Omni, Dairyland, and Foremost. BTIS for my contractors. Ohio National for Life insurance. I go through agent secure for my preferred carriers like Safeco and Travelers. I have sold 50,000 in premium and I am very excited, my agency is growing.

I am new and I cant get appointments with standard carriers. I currently use Superior Access. But I been looking to get non standard appointment. Can someone give me a heads up, on which carriers I can get appointments.

Back