Opinion on a Prospect

Any chance with Five star as a level benefit or are Americo, Vantis, and Foresters graded the only real options?

Vantis or Gerber is the way to go. Americo's GI is way too high, and Foresters will decline him if he answers honestly. They won't take a transplant.

Workmans Benefit Fund fraternal , true GI age 65 male, 15,000, about 108 a month ,3 yr graded in NJ , contract direct,

M&M has reading comprehension problems? :swoon:

Kidney transplant is going to be a knockout with basically everyone. That is why I asked about the state.

Unless the guy somehow got better and never had the transplant?

UNL is not in New Jersey (they are in TN, Volagent) but they don't ask about transplants for immediate benefit. They do ask about chronic kidney disease but only in the last 5 years.

UNL is not in New Jersey (they are in TN, Volagent) but they don't ask about transplants for immediate benefit. They do ask about chronic kidney disease but only in the last 5 years.

Not really aware of them. But that is why I also hedged and said "basically everyone". Always leave yourself an out. ;)

Not really aware of them. But that is why I also hedged and said "basically everyone". Always leave yourself an out. ;)

They are "in house" with GTL. Have seen several situations posed on the forum the last day or two where they would work. Might have to take another look at them. I liked how they handled the small amount of business that I placed with them.

Vantis or Gerber is the way to go. Americo's GI is way too high, and Foresters will decline him if he answers honestly. They won't take a transplant.

Foresters I tried and noticed, if I'm not mistaken, would be taken as graded since the only question he would reply yes to would be on part C question B. Vantis seemed like the best option. Americo's rates were just not practical. It was well over 200.00.

Foresters I tried and noticed, if I'm not mistaken, would be taken as graded since the only question he would reply yes to would be on part C question B. Vantis seemed like the best option. Americo's rates were just not practical. It was well over 200.00.

What about that kidney transplant? That is in Part A, Question 4 of the medical questions.

Back