Opinions About HumanaOne?

GinaKent

Hi: I live in Georgia and am considering switching from World Insurance to HumanaOne (World is raising my premium.) I am female, 37, nonsmkr, runner, healthy - I am looking for insurance that covers the typical well-women doctor visits (with co-pay) and catastrophic. What is the general feeling about HumanaOne coverage? Do they offer quality coverage? Any known issues about HumanaOne NOT paying doctor visits? Thank you.

Hi: I live in Georgia and am considering switching from World Insurance to HumanaOne (World is raising my premium.) I am female, 37, nonsmkr, runner, healthy - I am looking for insurance that covers the typical well-women doctor visits (with co-pay) and catastrophic. What is the general feeling about HumanaOne coverage? Do they offer quality coverage? Any known issues about HumanaOne NOT paying doctor visits? Thank you.

go to georgiainsuranceshop.com and Bob will help ya.

HumanaOne is excellent. I probably place 80% of my business with them and have for the last 3 yrs or so.

World is a decent carrier, but they are no match for someone like H1.

Email or call if you want more information

bob at bobvineyard dot com
404 252 5859

Gina, I am a Utah insurance agent. I sell HumanaOne and am insured by them myself. They've been good for me. They are more lenient when they decide who they'll take (based on health history) than most companies. Their rate increases each year are a little high on occasion. I really like them for myself and my clients. If you are looking for catastrophic health insurance, they have the market cornered price-wise in most states! They do a really good job making those plans competitive.

Jared B.

Gina, I am a Utah insurance agent. I sell HumanaOne and am insured by them myself. They've been good for me. They are more lenient when they decide who they'll take (based on health history) than most companies. Their rate increases each year are a little high on occasion. I really like them for myself and my clients. If you are looking for catastrophic health insurance, they have the market cornered price-wise in most states! They do a really good job making those plans competitive.

Jared B.

thanks for the backlinks sucker

Back