Opportunity to Sell an Annuity

I recently stumbled upon a potential client who wants to buy an annuity. What companies are easiest to work with when sending him proposals, literature, etc...I have little to no experience with annuities, but am 6 and 63 licensed. Any ideas on the best annuity companies to offer who can provide me the best support and the client the best guaranteed rates? Is there usually a sure bet with say the top one two or three annuity companies? I know this question is very open ended but any help is greatly appreciated.
Since you are 6 and 63 licensed, you can sell variable annuity. the best one is midland annuity. there are quite a few money managers can be choosed so they will manage the money and you don't need to worry about. The core-advantage program in Midland was great! Will come out core-advantage plus program which will be a killer program. Last year, the core-advantage program actually make money while market was down 38%. email me for more information. [email protected]

I recently stumbled upon a potential client who wants to buy an annuity. What companies are easiest to work with when sending him proposals, literature, etc...I have little to no experience with annuities, but am 6 and 63 licensed. Any ideas on the best annuity companies to offer who can provide me the best support and the client the best guaranteed rates? Is there usually a sure bet with say the top one two or three annuity companies? I know this question is very open ended but any help is greatly appreciated.

You need to be ultra careful when dealing with annuities with those licenses you have. You are held to a higher standard and liability with those. You should split the case with an experienced agent and if you choose not to, pick a reputable company and work with their sales support to make sure you are doing everything correctly.

Find a decent wholesaler that will give you the support you need. No need to split with another agent.

Back