Organizing My Leads

If you would like more detailed information and have specific questions to help you make a well informed, intelligent decision just give me a call.

Frank I will do that. I am going to sit down and come up with a game plan for what I want and then call to ask questions. I have downloaded the trial and am going to play around on that and write down questions as I come upon them and then will hit you up!!

Thanks.

Michellea

Need to be careful when dealing with Frank, he still owes me a PBJ sandwich which, if I remember correctly, was suppose to come with homemade Apricot jam.

Last edited:
Need to be careful when dealing with Frank, he still owes me a PBJ sandwich which, if I remember correctly, was suppose to come with homemade Apricot jelly.

Damn, did I forget that? Actually I think it was jam, not jelly.

I just put it in a Priority Mail envelope. Didn't have anything to wrap it in but I think it will be okay. Buon Appetito :D

Frank, one question. One of the things that I like about YIO is the integration with Outlook, which I use exclusively for appointments, tasks, contacts, etc. I do, however, use Vista and Office 2007...when I try to have YIO 'talk' with Outlook, it doesn't find it. Do you know of any compatibility issues with Outlook 2007 and if they are known, when is there, if any, expected resolution?

Frank, one question. One of the things that I like about YIO is the integration with Outlook, which I use exclusively for appointments, tasks, contacts, etc. I do, however, use Vista and Office 2007...when I try to have YIO 'talk' with Outlook, it doesn't find it. Do you know of any compatibility issues with Outlook 2007 and if they are known, when is there, if any, expected resolution?

Only three agents have said they had a similar problem. Two were traced back to Outlook. With the third agent, it was discovered that he had Outlook in a different place on his computer than the default location. Maybe if you give me a call we can try and find out why.

With YIO you no longer need to use Outlook. It has it's own built in calendar that not only displays your insurance appointments but also allows you to enter your personal appointments and tasks.

If you begin using YIO you will find that it is a lot more convenient to use it's calendar. For example, if you are talking to a client or prospect and have their record on the screen and they say they want to see you a week from Tuesday all you have to do it double left click on the "Appointment Date" field and your calendar will pop up so you can see if you are busy then.

The only reason data is exported to Outlook is so it will sync to any PDA.

If you would like, give me a call and we will see if we can find out what is going on.

Back