Oxford Life?

Gotcha. Goal for my team's carrier selection is to eliminate paper for 2020.

Our guys went from just a few using Surface Pro at out last FexCruise to nearly 100% Surface Pro this year. Probably going to have to start giving out Surface Pro preloaded with all the apps as a sign on bonus next.

Our guys went from just a few using Surface Pro at out last FexCruise to nearly 100% Surface Pro this year. Probably going to have to start giving out Surface Pro preloaded with all the apps as a sign on bonus next.

I bought a Surface Pro this year. It’s nice, but seems like overkill in some situations versus an iPad Pro.

Some of the carrier eapps were built for use with an iPad. I know they don’t run as well on Android devices. Never really tried with Windows, but I guess they work fine.

What PDF filler app are your guys using on the Surface Pro?

I bought a Surface Pro this year. It’s nice, but seems like overkill in some situations versus an iPad Pro.

Some of the carrier eapps were built for use with an iPad. I know they don’t run as well on Android devices. Never really tried with Windows, but I guess they work fine.

What PDF filler app are your guys using on the Surface Pro?

I don’t know which they favor. I think they use several. Travis has a whole separate chat room of the Surface pro and IPad guys where they nerd out on all that.

Back in my day nothing beat FormTools on the iPad. It was great. But I don’t think it’s around anymore. What was so great about it was you set up the app templet so that any field on the Trans App for instance that asked for a name it filled in every field that asked for a name. Same for dates, ss#, addresses, etc. Made the Trans app just so much easier. When you entered a field that needed numbers you iPad keyboard changed to numbers, etc. Back in those days (around 5-years ago) it was way better than anything else out there.

But...then Trans found out we were using PDF forms on tablets to take apps and all hell broke lose. They forbid them. At least back then. Won’t be an issue now that they finally got their own e-app.

In summary, the Oxford E-app is useable now and an agent can use their own e-mail for the purpose of signing as long as the actual client themselves signs? That will get you an "instant decision"? No more phone call?

This is only for one of their products?

Last edited:
In summary, the Oxford E-app is useable now and an agent can use their own e-mail for the purpose of signing as long as the actual client themselves signs? That will get you an "instant decision"? No more phone call?

They have it for Med Supps and FE. :yes:

It’s been this way for over a year. Regardless of paper app or e-app. Just fill out the app. Get the customer signature. Then log in the Oxford website and use the InstaWrite feature. Takes 1-minute. Decision within minutes. No human interaction.

Back