P&c and Group Health Telemarketing

EugeneM

Guru
100+ Post Club
A lot of people have been asking me for references for reliable telemarketing companies since I closed mine down.

I know two other call centers here in orange county that I am comfortable referring people to. These are highly accurate leads with high conversion rates.

I personally purchase lists from them when I set up telemarketing campaigns for my clients. I am always open to looking for vendors with goods list with accurate effective dates, carrier information, employee counts and all the other information I need.

One of them is a preferred vendor to nationwide agents and offers a co op program.

X-date databases and appointment setting service for Property and Casualty as well as group health.

Sorry personal lines agents - I know most of you are focusing on FE etc...

message me and I will give you their contact.

Hello,

I'm new, so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I've been in group health for about 12 years, and I'm ready to try telemarketing. Especially with all the changes going on in our industry. Would you mind giving me the contact information for the telemarketers you would recommend? Thank you! Jessica

Hi Eugene,
I just saw this and if you have a good company that can do group leads/appointments, I would like to explore them and see what their costs are now.
I'm in Orange County too but anywhere in the country works as well if they are good.

Thank you!
Darrell

I'm looking for home insurance telemarketers. What's the cost/lead, or hourly rate?

Back