• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

P&c network and aggregator for florida

Bell and Lyons

Hello guys,
We own a life and health agency woth around 200 clients already and we want to start to sell p&c for those clients since we have a high demand all the times from those clients
which network/cluesters will you recommend based on existing clients?

Ahhhh- not a florida agent - but I'd suggest you turn around and sell P&C in another state.

Serioulsy in less you just like being in pain, I'd locate a P&C current broker and work out a split situation / lead exchange program.

Sinking any energy or capital is likely like sinking it into quicksand in that state right now.

Ahhhh- not a florida agent - but I'd suggest you turn around and sell P&C in another state.

Serioulsy in less you just like being in pain, I'd locate a P&C current broker and work out a split situation / lead exchange program.

Sinking any energy or capital is likely like sinking it into quicksand in that state right now.
I'd rather be selling in FL than CA right now. FL doesn't have to deal with Lara.

Back