Paramedic exams

For anyone who writes in a local area, try to connect with the actual examiner. If you can find one that does a good job, get his or her direct number and call in all your exams to him personally. They can then submit it to their exam company and will take care of you.

When I was writing a lot of fully underwritten life, I did this and it went extremely well. She took care of my clients and me, and hustled because she knew I'd keep calling her as long as she did.

Obviously this doesn't work as well for anyone writing over a broader area.

I once had an EMSI lady talk my client out of a sale by answering questions about the policy.

Ever since then I use ExamOne. They're very professional, have a ton of availability, & an easy website for agent booking. I've never had a problem since.

If that ever happened to me, I think I'd have blood coming out of my eyes... or wherever.

For anyone who writes in a local area, try to connect with the actual examiner. If you can find one that does a good job, get his or her direct number and call in all your exams to him personally. They can then submit it to their exam company and will take care of you.

When I was writing a lot of fully underwritten life, I did this and it went extremely well. She took care of my clients and me, and hustled because she knew I'd keep calling her as long as she did.

Obviously this doesn't work as well for anyone writing over a broader area.

That.

And take care of them. $

Back