Parkinsons - Change Medigap Plan

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
68 yr old male dx 14 yrs ago with Parkinsons. Controlled with medication. Has F with AARP/UHC.

Can't find any carriers that don't have Parkinsons as a knock out question.

Suggestions?

Not available here yet. Supposed to be here by end of the year. But thanks.

68 yr old male dx 14 yrs ago with Parkinsons. Controlled with medication. Has F with AARP/UHC. Can't find any carriers that don't have Parkinsons as a knock out question. Suggestions?

I recently got replaced on a Med Sup on a lady with Parkinson's by Bankers Life and Casualty.

She had been on a MOO Plan G and they upgraded her to a Plan N for $3 less. They just checked "no" on that nasty Parkinson's question and it sailed right through.

She had been on a MOO Plan G and they upgraded her to a Plan N for $3 less. They just checked "no" on that nasty Parkinson's question and it sailed right through.

I bet if you offered to give her $3/month she would have kept that G plan.

Checking NO to Parkinsons. Never crossed my mind.

Amazing what I can learn from experienced agents like you. I will have to file that away for future use.

No need to join one of those Medicare training clubs. I can get all the education I need right here for free.

Are you still offering Bankers contracts? What kind of commission will you offer me?

I bet if you offered to give her $3/month she would have kept that G plan.

Checking NO to Parkinsons. Never crossed my mind.

Amazing what I can learn from experienced agents like you. I will have to file that away for future use.

No need to join one of those Medicare training clubs. I can get all the education I need right here for free.

Are you still offering Bankers contracts? What kind of commission will you offer me?

Mutual of Omaha will accept them...

68 yr old male dx 14 yrs ago with Parkinsons. Controlled with medication. Has F with AARP/UHC.

Can't find any carriers that don't have Parkinsons as a knock out question.

Suggestions?

No commission in it but if they are non smoker and took the the aarp plan at age 65 they can switch down to plan N with no underwriting and retaining 65 entry age rate with aarp for only 114.25 less 2.00 for EFT (sample for the atlanta area )

Mike, I know your standard answer for anything is MOO, but

1) I don't write MOO
2) The OIC app that came with my contracting papers includes question 14 - D which would be a yes answer in this case.

Back