Part D only clients

603Broker

What do you plan to do with your clients that are part D only? As many of you know a lot of Part D plans aren't paying commission or a reduced commission. What do you tell these people? I am not wasting my time with meeting with someone that I wont get paid on and they do not want MAPD or supplement.

What do you plan to do with your clients that are part D only? As many of you know a lot of Part D plans aren't paying commission or a reduced commission. What do you tell these people? I am not wasting my time with meeting with someone that I wont get paid on and they do not want MAPD or supplement.

don't forget to record your conversation with consumers if it has anything to do with part C or D benefits even if it is telling them to enroll in another plan at medicare.gov. lol

I can probably count on one hand the number of PDP only clients I have. Everyone was done as a favor for an existing client.

When someone who is not a referral asks for help finding a drug plan, I tell them I only offer advice about PDP to my Medigap clients.

If you are not doing this, you have painted yourself into a corner.

I can probably count on one hand the number of PDP only clients I have. Everyone was done as a favor for an existing client.

When someone who is not a referral asks for help finding a drug plan, I tell them I only offer advice about PDP to my Medigap clients.

If you are not doing this, you have painted yourself into a corner.
That's a good idea. Problem is, they are almost all referrals.

Wellcare and who else is not paying? Cigna is a reduced $$, also don't sell yourself short unless they are taking no meds or something very cheap it's going to be cheaper for these people to pay for a plan in the enhanced plan category vs the standard category

Wellcare and who else is not paying? Cigna is a reduced $$, also don't sell yourself short unless they are taking no meds or something very cheap it's going to be cheaper for these people to pay for a plan in the enhanced plan category vs the standard category

I heard a rumour today that one of the biggest plans in the world was tinkering with the idea of lower commissions for new and renewal business on c and d in 2025 .i believe the writing is on the wall for the easy money going forward-it was a good run though.

I heard a rumour today that one of the biggest plans in the world was tinkering with the idea of lower commissions for new and renewal business on c and d in 2025 .i believe the writing is on the wall for the easy money going forward-it was a good run though.
Well when cms comes back with their new final rule in 2025 , that increase agent commissions, that's right they will be back and this time it will be lawsuit proof, they are coming back after the excess funds being paid to fmo’s and ga's, ..the FMO's poked the mommy bear and its going to get intense in 2025, so carriers are going to get mandate what they have to pay agents .. it's coming so I would put little to none in you carrier rumors

Latest posts

Back