PDP Premiums

unfortunately, it’s bc only the people who need help/change seek out an agent. You don’t get many of the easy ones. Unless you can get more high net worth people, real high.

Humana, 3 plans, 1 is not/won't be commissioned. The other two:
1. the fancier plan hovering over $100
2. the previously branded WalMart Value, now Value, depending on the state, so far have seen $16 up to $24.
Formulary will be interesting to see.
But, hmmm the MOOP on MA/MAPD's. Check it out. I don't get it.

But, hmmm the MOOP on MA/MAPD's. Check it out. I don't get it.
Caveat, not an agent

If MA plans are profitable, the more members a company gets, the more money they get from the government and the more they make??

If the oop on a plan covering both Medical and Medication Expense starts getting fairly close the the oop on a Medication only plan, the company has a marketing tool to draw more people into the combined Medical and Medication coverage plan ??

MA plans are extremely profitable for carrier and agent.

Folks who are "bottom line" buyers are drawn to those plans without regard to access to health care or OOP cost when their claims get heavy.

Caveat, not an agent

If MA plans are profitable, the more members a company gets, the more money they get from the government and the more they make??

If the oop on a plan covering both Medical and Medication Expense starts getting fairly close the the oop on a Medication only plan, the company has a marketing tool to draw more people into the combined Medical and Medication coverage plan ??

If a carrier gets a 4 star, and/or 5 star rating, the carrier qualifies for big bonus money.

I cant deal with the bitching anymore.

Got to pivot. Or go broke.

So I am moving on to...

Do we have any premiums?

Cigna at $16-ish, paying $24/$12. Correct?

Do we have anyone else?
you probably have this info for Texas by now, but

you talk about BC quite a bit.

KS version of Medicare and You shows BC here having a $0 premium PDP with $425 ded on some drugs.

Back