Pay Pal why is this so hard?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I recently started using telemarketers, and I am having issues paying them, and calling pay pal is a joke no help at all

1st I am getting an error message saying link another card or bank account, then after a day it allows me to use bank account However says payment won't reach till nov 21st

But it does give me option to use CC again so I go to pay the other tele and getting the link another card or account whether I use cc or bank account

Spent too much time on with pay pal and they dont seem to know what to do either

I have some good tele's ad I don't want to lose them really frustrated with Pay pal and don't know what to do

Yup, PayPal sucks! I use Venmo.

I ended up using Xoom for this week however had like $6 fee's for each one I sent too

I am going to look into the Venmo

I don't know which ones are safe I only heard of Pay pal before

I recently started using telemarketers, and I am having issues paying them, and calling pay pal is a joke no help at all

1st I am getting an error message saying link another card or bank account, then after a day it allows me to use bank account However says payment won't reach till nov 21st

But it does give me option to use CC again so I go to pay the other tele and getting the link another card or account whether I use cc or bank account

Spent too much time on with pay pal and they dont seem to know what to do either

I have some good tele's ad I don't want to lose them really frustrated with Pay pal and don't know what to do
Easiest way to set up PayPal credit and have the default for all online transactions set to "credit"... Runs smooth every time and then you can pay the credit off after it is posted..

Some lead providers only accept payment through PayPal..

Thats the problem with all of the payment systems out there. Its a closed system and you both have to have it.

I doubt we will see anything like those that allows cross-bank transfers using USD within the next decade. Crypto could crack it, but it will take a lot of time and mass adaptation.

Thats the problem with all of the payment systems out there. Its a closed system and you both have to have it.

I doubt we will see anything like those that allows cross-bank transfers using USD within the next decade. Crypto could crack it, but it will take a lot of time and mass adaptation.
Actually you can use PayPal to pay even if you don't have a PayPal account..They simply act as the card processor for the merchant..

About 10 years ago I had advertising agency. I use PayPal: complete nightmare. Sounds like it hasn't changed much.

About 10 years ago I had an advertising agency. I use PayPal: complete nightmare. Sounds like it hasn't changed much.

I don't know what the deal is I got it to work mostly 2 out of 3 of the tele's I have can receive the pay pal now and I don't know why the 3rd cannot

And I can Now use CC but the CC is going to charge cash advance Fee's so I opened a new Bank account to use for payments

Back