Pay Pal why is this so hard?

Actually you can use PayPal to pay even if you don't have a PayPal account..They simply act as the card processor for the merchant..

Yes, but that is not really what I was talking about. It requires the use of a credit card and layering of fees between multiple entities. Im talking about peer to peer transfers that do not require the use of a card or "payment processing" 3rd parties who take a cut.

I don't know what the deal is I got it to work mostly 2 out of 3 of the tele's I have can receive the pay pal now and I don't know why the 3rd cannot

And I can Now use CC but the CC is going to charge cash advance Fee's so I opened a new Bank account to use for payments

PayPal can sometimes put holds on funds depending on the situation when the amount is over a certain threshold. Not sure if that might be your issue or not. Its often because one party does not have a high enough limit and funds have to completely clear the banks.

Or if the transaction is flagged as suspicious or against policy... well.. then your funds can be on hold for up to 6 months if I remember right.

PayPal can sometimes put holds on funds depending on the situation when the amount is over a certain threshold. Not sure if that might be your issue or not. Its often because one party does not have a high enough limit and funds have to completely clear the banks.

Or if the transaction is flagged as suspicious or against policy... well.. then your funds can be on hold for up to 6 months if I remember right.

But we are talking small amounts I mean they get paid $3 hour 20 to 30 hours each only 3 of them and I give them a bonus maybe $10 or $20

there is plenty of money in bank

Seems like its going much smoother now at least for 2 of them the 3rd still does not work with Pay Pal forgot the thing we are using for her but there is a $6 fee to send her money

The only other issue still left is CC charges fees for cash advance if I use CC so I had to set up bank account, I didn't want to keep using my main account, But that is done now

But we are talking small amounts I mean they get paid $3 hour 20 to 30 hours each only 3 of them and I give them a bonus maybe $10 or $20

there is plenty of money in bank

Seems like its going much smoother now at least for 2 of them the 3rd still does not work with Pay Pal forgot the thing we are using for her but there is a $6 fee to send her money

The only other issue still left is CC charges fees for cash advance if I use CC so I had to set up bank account, I didn't want to keep using my main account, But that is done now

That means they are set up as an individual and not a merchant. I would push for the vendor to split the fee since they are not set up as a business. Or ask about alternative payment methods.

Ask them to do CashApp instead. It can link to a debit card in minutes just to pay someone. And you can link a bank account to it so funds can transfer to your account. They will also send a debit card to use the funds in your account. All transfers/payments are zero fees.

That means they are set up as an individual and not a merchant. I would push for the vendor to split the fee since they are not set up as a business. Or ask about alternative payment methods.

Ask them to do CashApp instead. It can link to a debit card in minutes just to pay someone. And you can link a bank account to it so funds can transfer to your account. They will also send a debit card to use the funds in your account. All transfers/payments are zero fees.

Its not a vendor I pay them Direct I will look into cash app though

Back