PCIP Declination Letter

Hefe

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I see on Anthem's site they have a MRMIP Request form that looks like it generates a declination letter without going through the application process.

1. Will this letter also be sufficient for PCIP?
2. Which carrier can generate a declination letter the quickest?

I'm in CA.

Thanks.

It is funny....I have people calling me back after I send them to the PCIP and they are telling me that the PCIP said they need to get declined or a agent to write a letter..had a few telling me that they talked to agents that won't write one and are begging me to write one and pay me for it....hahahaha...hummmm

How much do you charge?

no set price ....one guy who needed one on his wife after talking to him also needs life insurance...he kept saying he would send me $100 but told him don't worry about it..when you do the life insurance its all good...another was a skateboarder friend of mine...he is going to slide me a board....what would you charge to write one....and can a texas agent write one for a out of state person...

Last edited:
Will write declination letters for food. Or skateboards.

It's not just that....it is also good karma....if that is their best deal and I would take it out on me or my family then it will come back 10 fold....just the referrals is worth it to cut and past name...ss#...bd...and condition...every thing else is filled out..then email it to the client..... come on...that is why we are health insurance agents...clients first...commission last.....my grandfather was a doctor in small texas town and did services for trade because he cared about his clients...

It is funny....I have people calling me back after I send them to the PCIP and they are telling me that the PCIP said they need to get declined or a agent to write a letter..had a few telling me that they talked to agents that won't write one and are begging me to write one and pay me for it....hahahaha...hummmm

I could swear that when they stopped paying us commissions, they also stopped accepting agent letters for PCIP. (even though it is still on the app). better check. Tell them to get a decline at ehealth.

Back