PCIP Declination Letter

It's not just that....it is also good karma....if that is their best deal and I would take it out on me or my family then it will come back 10 fold....just the referrals is worth it to cut and past name...ss#...bd...and condition...every thing else is filled out..then email it to the client..... come on...that is why we are health insurance agents...clients first...commission last.....my grandfather was a doctor in small texas town and did services for trade because he care
d about his clients...

No harm meant. I just thought it was enterprising.

I could swear that when they stopped paying us commissions, they also stopped accepting agent letters for PCIP. (even though it is still on the app). better check. Tell them to get a decline at ehealth.

They did stop, and a client told me they won't accept a physician letter anymore either.

I could swear that when they stopped paying us commissions, they also stopped accepting agent letters for PCIP. (even though it is still on the app). better check. Tell them to get a decline at ehealth.

One of my prospective clients told me they stopped taking a letter from a doctor, but I didn't hear about the agent.

One of my prospective clients told me they stopped taking a letter from a doctor, but I didn't hear about the agent.

Gee nothing like fixing healthcare....More government red tape can't wait for the full roll out unfortunately Obama made it for after the election so that by the time the people complain there is nothing they can do to him.

Gee, did you really expect the govt to tell you in advance the rules changed?

Talked to a woman a few weeks ago that had been on PCIP and now on Medicare. She said it was a nightmare. Three different govt agencies including the Agriculture dept.

Really?

Back