PDP reports on Medicare.gov

Because "full price" isn't the same. Varies by pharmacy and even by the part of town where the pharmacy is.

Pharmacy's in high income areas often have lower pricing than in low income areas. Call it what you want, but it happens.

Not just limited to Rx.

Malt liquor and menthol cigarettes are higher priced in low income areas than high income.

Back to Rx.

The pharmacy's wholesale cost can vary from one drug to another based on volume and the PBM pricing. Kgmom can explain this better.

The drug part, not the malt liquor/Salem pricing

Right, so not "the gov't"

I have seen issues with Silver Script being higher at medicare.gov on Xarelto, Testerone Injections and something else. (I'm tired) Direct site has a lower price.

The other issue I am having is that in TX, you cannot charge a higher copay than the actual cost of the med. Silver Script isn't accurately reflecting that when running lists.

Other plans seem to be accurate.

I have seen issues with Silver Script being higher at medicare.gov on Xarelto, Testerone Injections and something else. (I'm tired) Direct site has a lower price.

The other issue I am having is that in TX, you cannot charge a higher copay than the actual cost of the med. Silver Script isn't accurately reflecting that when running lists.

Other plans seem to be accurate.

SS address this issue with Xerelto and it won’t be on medicare.gov until Feb. silver script that is

With all the comments about xarelto, I just took the trouble to look and found that xarelto is listed in SS 2017 abridged formulary, but not in the ss 2018 abridged formulary which I received a few weeks back.

Perhaps the real source of the problem with SS info on in the Medicare system might be due to incorrect, incomplete or untimely work by SS in relation to the needs of Medicare's timeline for presenting 2018 enrollment information.

With all the comments about xarelto, I just took the trouble to look and found that xarelto is listed in SS 2017 abridged formulary, but not in the ss 2018 abridged formulary which I received a few weeks back.

Perhaps the real source of the problem with SS info on in the Medicare system might be due to incorrect, incomplete or untimely work by SS in relation to the needs of Medicare's timeline for presenting 2018 enrollment information.
PERHAPS???

That's exactly what it is. CMS went ballistic and they just mailed letters out to anyone on SS who has taken Xarelto in the last 12 months.

The only silver lining on this for Silver Script is that it works in the recipients favor. No one is going to be charged MORE than what they were expecting.

Everyone. Silver script sent out an email weeks ago stating that are indeed covering Xarelto next year. Same tier. I believe 3. They are covering it.
They also said Medicare.gov will not have it updated on their site till February.

If you have a client that takes Xeralto and you want to see how SS compares, just put it in their website. It shows they cover it.

Everyone. Silver script sent out an email weeks ago stating that are indeed covering Xarelto next year. Same tier. I believe 3. They are covering it.
They also said Medicare.gov will not have it updated on their site till February.

If you have a client that takes Xeralto and you want to see how SS compares, just put it in their website. It shows they cover it.

Not the point. And when its OEP, trying to remember one damn drug is a nightmare :)

And I know people over there, heads are rolling. As they should be. And when Aetna takes over, I'm sure it will get even better. NOT.

Medicare get's their drug info from the carriers. Seems these issues are owned by SS.

Yes SS said it was their issue.

KG what do you mean it’s not the point. The person before my last post asked if SS shows Xerelto on their formulary on their website. It’s been said over and over that SS covers it and will next year as well. Why would it not be on their formulary? Medicare.gov will have it next year

Back