Perm Life Product With Best Living Benefits

AOKING

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Looking a purchasing some PERM life and really interested in great living benefits that come with. I have a lot of Critical Illness insurance that I still have from my last employer 2 years ago. It is great coverage, but really expensive. Looking to utilize that money towards a PERM life product where I could get similar benefits. Anybody have any good ideas......I know ANICO and NGL both have perm products, but I have no experience with them or know if they are decent or not. Not looking for cash accumulation, just DB.

AO

Stand alone CI policies will probably have better coverage and multiple ways to file claims compared to life insurance living benefit policies.

Well then I need to work on replacing. I bought my Humana policies 5 years ago to help myself out on a tight month. The other policies from my former employer are super expensive. Also, the benefits drop to half at age 70 (when I may actually need it). I feel like Bob Castiglione would advise to replace it with whole life......................................

$170 a month for 100k cash benefits on myself and 80k cash benefits on my wife. We are both 37 years old. Seems salty to me, but I don't know of anybody who actually sells this stuff.

Last edited:
Try mutual of omaha for the CI.

As far as life goes, ANICO has good living benefits but the accumulation is not as good and its a bit more expensive than other options.

NLG from what I hear is more expensive than the others.

I personally like Midland.

Try mutual of omaha for the CI.

As far as life goes, ANICO has good living benefits but the accumulation is not as good and its a bit more expensive than other options.

NLG from what I hear is more expensive than the others.

I personally like Midland.

But if you already have CI...that's the only benefit that doesnt come on all the policies.

Well then I need to work on replacing. I bought my Humana policies 5 years ago to help myself out on a tight month. The other policies from my former employer are super expensive. Also, the benefits drop to half at age 70 (when I may actually need it). I feel like Bob Castiglione would advise to replace it with whole life......................................

$170 a month for 100k cash benefits on myself and 80k cash benefits on my wife. We are both 37 years old. Seems salty to me, but I don't know of anybody who actually sells this stuff.

CI = $100k on you and $80k on wife + $100k Accidental Death on both = $130.72 with Assurity . . .

Looking a purchasing some PERM life and really interested in great living benefits that come with. I have a lot of Critical Illness insurance that I still have from my last employer 2 years ago. It is great coverage, but really expensive. Looking to utilize that money towards a PERM life product where I could get similar benefits. Anybody have any good ideas......I know ANICO and NGL both have perm products, but I have no experience with them or know if they are decent or not. Not looking for cash accumulation, just DB.

AO

Ameritas has a nice IUL with Living Benefits . . .

Back